KirkBot

OMG! now it has become an obsession... If they play IBTY onthe 11th and not on the 12th.... I'm also curious to see if they'd pay attention to our flags... :rolleyes:

Hey what happened to Escape ???? after all what's been done for that down here, quite nobody voted for it.... :D

Fingers crossed they will play it on both days so you get to hear it too.

The flags :LOL: I am sure Chris' flag caught their attention but not for song request reasons!! I still remember the face of the security guy when he said yes to one flag and suddenly 11 more people took flags out and put them on the barrier... he was not impressed :LOL:

OMG! now it has become an obsession... If they play IBTY onthe 11th and not on the 12th.... I'm also curious to see if they'd pay attention to our flags... :rolleyes:

Hey what happened to Escape ???? after all what's been done for that down here, quite nobody voted for it.... :D

Of all the rarities I'd love to seem them play, Escape is not high on my list.

Guest Sarah-x
Things looking bright for oxegen :p

1. Citizen Erased 5.6% (457 votes)
  2. Showbiz 5.4% (438 votes)
  3. Fury 5.1% (417 votes)
  4. Assassin 5.1% (416 votes)
  5. Bliss 4.9% (400 votes)

deffinatley these please :happy:

*fingers crossed*

I know what fucking idiots. THEY ALWAYS PLAY THOSE!!!

If they would play KoC and PiB on every setlist they wouldn't make them voteable.

But kind of a shame how some votes are rigged by hackers that haven't heard more than the Relevations and Resistance album.

EDIT: Yeah I know PiB is on OoS but still.

cannot wait to hear the some of the best stuff Muse have produced live this year, and its about time too, instead of listening to Starlight and Resistance, United States', we get Bliss, Micro Cuts, Citizen Erased, Space Dementia, Showbiz and Muscle Museum! Yeahhhh! but where the hell is Deadstar ?!

Is it just me or do the results look pretty much the same for every night? :erm: (bearing in mind I quickly glanced at them :p)

What happened to the Hyper Music/Darkshines/Screenager majorities for some nights? I know Bliss and Citizen got the majority votes for almost all the nights, but I thought a few had some different tracks in the lead as well.

Bit disappointing there wasn't more variety of songs voted on, but oh well - it was bound to turn out this way I s'pose. I wouldn't moan if I got any of the songs that are in the lead (including Bliss and CE), but I still think people should have voted for more rare songs to be played - what are the chances of ever hearing something like I Belong To You, Endlessly or Spiral Static unless you vote for them on occasions like this? Anyways, this has been argued to death, I'm sure...

• 2 months later...
cannot wait to hear the some of the best stuff Muse have produced live this year' date=' and its about time too, instead of listening to Starlight and Resistance, United States', we get Bliss, Micro Cuts, Citizen Erased, Space Dementia, Showbiz and Muscle Museum! Yeahhhh! but where the hell is Deadstar ?![/quote']

lol

Are we ever going to find out why Muse are being lazy pricks who only throw in Bliss and Citizen Erased every now and then and completely ignore the rest of the poll results?

To be fair tho, we kinda made it easy for them, since CE and Bliss are top of almost every poll.

To be fair tho, we kinda made it easy for them, since CE and Bliss are top of almost every poll.

Like someone else said; why aren't they being played at every show then? And the original statement was that the band would pick at least 1 song out of the top 5 for every gig. When they saw that Citizen Erased and Bliss were at the top for each poll, they decided it was okay to be lazy cunts and changed it from "picking at least one from the top 5" to "we are only able to play the top 2 for each gig".... and they're not even doing that.

Lazy pricks, plain and simple.

Like someone else said; why aren't they being played at every show then? And the original statement was that the band would pick at least 1 song out of the top 5 for every gig. When they saw that Citizen Erased and Bliss were at the top for each poll, they decided it was okay to be lazy cunts and changed it from "picking at least one from the top 5" to "we are only able to play the top 2 for each gig".... and they're not even doing that.

To be fair to them, the actual original statement was that "they would endeavour to play astleast 1 song from the top 5 at every show, but sometimes this is not always possible"

Ofcourse i don't back them in their decision to not even attempt any other songs than bliss/ce, but they did only say they'll try their best...which isn't all that much at the moment..

BUT OFCOURSE WEMBLEY IS GONNA BE EPIC :p:LOL:

I've never in my life been around people who talk about other people in such a disrespectful, horrible way as this site, particularly about people who actually deserve respect. And I'm only responding to this post as an example. Whether or not people agree with the way Muse conduct their careers, there's no need for rudeness.

Archived