Roskilde Festval >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Assassin

09.07.10 T In The Park >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Assassin

10.07.10 Oxegen Festival >>>> Citizen Erased / Fury / Showbiz

15.07.10 Vieilles Charrues >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Showbiz

19.07.10 Kaisaniemi Park >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Plig In Baby

21.07.10 Zinkensdamms Ip >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Knights Of Cydonia

23.07.10 Bergenhus Festning >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Knights Of Cydonia

Fuji Rock Festival >>>> Stockholm Syndrome / Bliss / Escape

01.08.10 Jisa Valley Rock Festival >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Can't Take My Eyes Off You

15.08.10 Sziget Festival >>>> Uno / Space Dementia / Spiral Static

19.08.10 Frequency Festival >>>> Citizen Erased / Muscle Museum / Fury

21.08.10 Coke Live Festival >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Histeria

04.09.10 Lancashire County Cricket Ground >>>> Citizen Erased / Bliss / Fury--Hyper Music

10.09.10 Wembley Stadium >>>> Citizen / Bliss / Showbiz

11.09.10 Wembley Stadium >>>> Citizen / Bliss / Showbiz

Tbh for the stadium gigs being stadium gigs CE and Bliss are pretty much given without the polls I just hope that they pick songs from those polls that they were not playing to play otherwise it defeats the purpose of the exercise.

Exactly. I am really, really hoping they will look into it a bit more than "Oh.. we'll just play those two songs" and look at each individual poll in more detail, rotating between Citizen Erased and Bliss with all gigs and with one other song from that poll. If they are not willing to play any of those songs, then there really was no point to this setlist thing

for the most part it seems that CE, Showbiz and Bliss have eaten everything :unsure:

I like that!

I would have loved to listen at least Bliss or Showbiz in Mexico! :supersad::indiff:

Stade de France, Glasto and Japanese dates have great songs. And Sziget!!! OMG! :eek: Awesome voting! I'll cry if they play Spiral Static!

I would love to go to any of those gigs.... damnit! :supersad:

Guess we won't ever be hearing FAWY. Not that they would have played it anyways, but I was hoping to see more people vote for it.

Well FAWY made top 5 in Fuji Rock, and if they're going by Top 5 and not Top 3, then it has a chance.

Despite the tamperings with the LCCG Setlist poll, Citizen Erased, Bliss, Fury/Hyper music remain as the top four :) Perfectly happy with this.... it's just a shame how Fury initially had 600+ votes :rolleyes:

Fury seems to have made a pretty decent showing at the gigs I'm going to. Although if they just look at the polls and decide adding CE and Bliss is enough, then I'll be a touch annoyed.

Looks like Citizen Earased is a deffo for the 11th at Wembley :D

I've never heard Citizen Earased before....is it any good?

Cheers to all the people who voted for MOTP! If it weren't for your votes Muse surely would've shunned it from the setlist.

I've never heard Citizen Earased before....is it any good?

Cheers to all the people who voted for MOTP! If it weren't for your votes Muse surely would've shunned it from the setlist.

I had to do a double take there:chuckle:

I Belong To You is number 1 for the 11th in France and a very close 2nd for the 12th and Muscle Museum is actually in the top 5 for the 12th, Stade de Suisse and another festival so we'll see.

I am curious to see if they will go for the easy option and just choose 1 song for each gig (or the very easy option and just pick CE for everything).

OMG! now it has become an obsession... If they play IBTY onthe 11th and not on the 12th.... I'm also curious to see if they'd pay attention to our flags... :rolleyes:

Hey what happened to Escape ???? after all what's been done for that down here, quite nobody voted for it.... :D

Archived