KirkBot

Well, CE won everything I think.

I was hoping people would vote MM higher, just to see what they'd Matt would do. Plus, it's an awesome song.

But, I was happy to see Bliss, Showbiz, and Hyper Music up at the top on most polls.

I hope they let the US fans do it, too... I wanna vote for my favorites on their Fall/Winter tour.

Well, CE won everything I think.

I was hoping people would vote MM higher, just to see what they'd Matt would do. Plus, it's an awesome song.

But, I was happy to see Bliss, Showbiz, and Hyper Music up at the top on most polls.

I hope they let the US fans do it, too... I wanna vote for my favorites on their Fall/Winter tour.

I Belong To You is number 1 for the 11th in France and a very close 2nd for the 12th and Muscle Museum is actually in the top 5 for the 12th, Stade de Suisse and another festival so we'll see.

I am curious to see if they will go for the easy option and just choose 1 song for each gig (or the very easy option and just pick CE for everything).

I don't know how they'll organise it but if it was me I'd put CE and Bliss on rotation for the whole tour and also play one or two of the rarer ones picked as well.

I think that's a good idea. Maybe CE and Bliss on rotation for the whole thing and one of the others in the top 5 for every gig as well

I don't know how they'll organise it but if it was me I'd put CE and Bliss on rotation for the whole tour and also play one or two of the rarer ones picked as well.

Tbh for the stadium gigs being stadium gigs CE and Bliss are pretty much given without the polls I just hope that they pick songs from those polls that they were not playing to play otherwise it defeats the purpose of the exercise.

Guest Sarah-x

*fingerscrossed know for either Bliss and assasin.

a perfect setlist win would be to have bliss at oxegen and then Assasin at LCC so i get both :happy:

CE is popular aint it, its everywhere. :ninja:

This idea is awesome. Muse better take note... as much as it's nice to see CE and Bliss, we all want other rare songs played for a change.

Archived