My edit of your list. (please ask these questions)

1. We all love the 'Choose the Summer Setlist’ polls. Would you do it again? Have you thought of doing anything interesting with the setlists, like perform 30+ shortened songs of single verse/choruses/riffs?

2. Do you have any ideas, themes, concepts for the next album yet?

3. Which one of you would be most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse and why?

4 . How many muse tracks have gone unreleased and just never seen the light of day? Have you ever considered

releasing non-traditional releases (B-side compilations, etc.) in the future

EDIT: 5. Ask if they would like to play any unreleased never before heard tracks at various shows (I REALLY WANT YOU TO ASK THEM THIS...NEW MUSE SONGS FTW)

6. What’s your most embarrassing on stage moment?

7. You guys are obviously fans of the book 1984, what would be in your room 101?

Thanks for listening to my suggestions! I am a bit jealous you got picked :LOL:

Hope this helps!

Why did Dom almost have a fight with Thom Yorke. :shifty:

:awesome: Good one. This will probably get a funny answer too, even if he doesn't want to talk about it in detail.

What is the weirdest thread you have read on the message board?

I'd like it if they talked a little about just how much they know about what's going on here, I think this would be a good one.

4. What does Matt think about the recent Wikileaks.com controversy?

7. When you goof around during miming performances do the shows ever bring it up afterwards? Who comes up with the ideas for it

I'd drop these two for sure

8. You guys are obviously fans of the book 1984, what would be in your room 101?

Like this.

Tbh there isn't much point in asking them about the future because they never know what to say.

Agreed.

My edit of your list.

1. We all love the 'Choose the Summer Setlist’ polls. Would you do it again?

5. How many muse tracks have gone unreleased and just never seen the light of day?

#1- I like the way this is worded better, because we already know how they came up with the idea (we know they read the boards, and people have been bitching about the setlists all tour!).

#5 - Ooh, good one!

Have they already been asked where they haven't/haven't been able to play that they'd like to?

And when the interview is over, can you take Matt aside and ask him if the back of his neck itches where the aliens put in the implant? Because mine does all the time. Thanks! :p

#1- I like the way this is worded better, because we already know how they came up with the idea (we know they read the boards, and people have been bitching about the setlists all tour!).

#5 - Ooh, good one!

Have they already been asked where they haven't/haven't been able to play that they'd like to?

And when the interview is over, can you take Matt aside and ask him if the back of his neck itches where the aliens put in the implant? Because mine does all the time. Thanks! :p

Yeah, ask if they would like to play any unreleased tracks at various shows. Let them know we would go mental over that. Just one unreleased track would make all the fans go crazy. Ask if they could give us a treat. That would be insane if you could ask that.

I edited my post.

But we've heard about the painting 70 million times.

Oh I know, I'm not going to actually ask about it. I wouldn't waste one of my 7 questions on that. I am a bit interested as to what happened to it though. I've changed my questions about 4 times since I started the thread so ignore anything I said for the first couple of pages :LOL:

ask questions which haven't been asked and mentioned earlier. i don't want to hear answers i already know.

p.s. seems you didn't like my 14 questions, eh. i'm not that creative then. :noey:

I liked your question about major changes in life during the next 50 years. I may ask that one, but I'm finding it incredibly hard to narrow it down to just 7. I did like your questions though.

I liked your question about major changes in life during the next 50 years. I may ask that one, but I'm finding it incredibly hard to narrow it down to just 7. I did like your questions though.

oh please. i'll buy you a pwoper fish. :eyebrows:

edit: aaaand, by the way, i can't see that PM i've sent to you in my 'sent messages' and i haven't saved my questions anywhere. damn. send me them back please. :chuckle:

Good luck and have lots of fun (mattarena88, lovemybones, Lisa?). This is such an awesome opportunity!

I read through the whole thread and there are some awesome questions in here.

Two questions I would have asked are:

1. We all know how quirky they can be, so what do they do to keep their sanity while on tour for so many days at a time?

2. Despite their busy and chaotic schedules, what are the things they always make time for?

I'd love to see your "audition" videos!

Archived