This thread is dead :(

Aw, don't feel bad. It's only because everyone and their mother is over on the Neutron Star Collision (LiF) thread, losing their minds, at the moment.

I loved the interviews, btw. My goal would've been to get the guys to laugh (which I find endlessly watchable) and you all did that!

Edit: One more thing (and sorry if this was already mentioned) - Toni, did you hear the part of the Zane Lowe interview where Matt describes part of the stage set as resembling the 'all-seeing eye'? Maybe your tat gave them the idea!

Guest hysteriaaah
Aw, don't feel bad. It's only because everyone and their mother is over on the Neutron Star Collision (LiF) thread, losing their minds, at the moment.

I loved the interviews, btw. My goal would've been to get the guys to laugh (which I find endlessly watchable) and you all did that!

Edit: One more thing (and sorry if this was already mentioned) - Toni, did you hear the part of the Zane Lowe interview where Matt describes part of the stage set as resembling the 'all-seeing eye'? Maybe your tat gave them the idea!

Amen to that. Some people just need to chill. :p

LOL at the all seeing eye! You should've elaborated on that and let him keep talking, he'd be going for hours.:LOL:

LOL at the all seeing eye! You should've elaborated on that and let him keep talking, he'd be going for hours.:LOL:

thinking back that was my biggest regret- I would have loved to have spoken to him

about the Egyptian mythology behind it and how it differs slightly from the 1984/big brother concept but I panicked that he'd asked me a question! ^_^

I'm sure he was already developing the stage ideas, but it would be nice to pretend that him spotting my tattoo gave him the extra 'sign' to have it happen haha I don't think the stage piece will be the same shape as mine though...it won't be like the symbols on Morgans stage piece/keyboard I don't think.

Guest hysteriaaah
thinking back that was my biggest regret- I would have loved to have spoken to him

about the Egyptian mythology behind it and how it differs slightly from the 1984/big brother concept but I panicked that he'd asked me a question! ^_^

I'm sure he was already developing the stage ideas, but it would be nice to pretend that him spotting my tattoo gave him the extra 'sign' to have it happen haha I don't think the stage piece will be the same shape as mine though...it won't be like the symbols on Morgans stage piece/keyboard I don't think.

Yeah i reckon i would've been really surprised that he just jumped in with a question like that. :LOL: Overwhelming much?;)

Listening to him describe the wembley stage just made me crack up. (But then again, 85% of the things matt does is hilarious to me. :p) The UFO will be interesting:shifty:

uuuuhh? the space dementia zipper?? Am I missing something?:$

Matt used his zipper for percussion on Space Dementia, and the people in the Australian radio interview thought he was joking so he showed them aha it's on another part of that video, part 4 I think!

Guest hysteriaaah
I laughed so I hard I cried watching this just now. "Lily Allen and friends" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Marena, you fail!

Whenever i hear that, it sounds like a new band...but it would lily allen singing lead and then muse with tophats singing barbershop in the background:LOL:

He did indeed!:chuckle: He's such a skank! :LOL:

I don't mean it really.:D

He's on the prowl.:eyebrows:

Whenever i hear that, it sounds like a new band...but it would lily allen singing lead and then muse with tophats singing barbershop in the background:LOL:

He's on the prowl.:eyebrows:

What "smell my unwashed armpits and feet, I'm so attractive!" :LOL: Awww, love him. I didn't mean it that way, but yeah probably, that as well! .:chuckle:

Egyptology is my minor subject! :awesome:

we must have long involved discussions :D you can help me live my dream *sad smile*

I taught myself since I was 10/11...attended lectures and did work experience at the museum and conservation centre :) pwoper

boffin I was. Wanted to work as a curator and do stuff on the history/discovery channels like Joann Fletcher. But then I got too ill.

Couldn't tell Matt all that though ahahaha

Guest hysteriaaah
we must have long involved discussions :D you can help me live my dream *sad smile*

I taught myself since I was 10/11...attended lectures and did work experience at the museum and conservation centre :) pwoper

boffin I was. Wanted to work as a curator and do stuff on the history/discovery channels like Joann Fletcher. But then I got too ill.

:eek: I think i know what i wanna do with my life.

:LOL:hah but i always thought being a curator would be a sweet job...maybe not a lot of pay but still :D

only minor though ;)

Major in Prehistoric and early archaeology...but spent 6 month in the sahara for excavations. :happy:

Curator would be a great job, too bad it didn't work out for you :supersad:

only minor though ;)

Major in Prehistoric and early archaeology...but spent 6 month in the sahara for excavations. :happy:

Curator would be a great job, too bad it didn't work out for you :supersad:

:) how awesome, what sites did you destroy :p

i can get a different job, the tattoo will always remind me of what could have been (and meeting muse of course aha)

:) how awesome, what sites did you destroy :p

i can get a different job, the tattoo will always remind me of what could have been (and meeting muse of course aha)

a rather unknown place so far, associated with pharao Khufu...it's also been a prehistorc site with rock art etc :happy:

You will get an awesome job I'm sure...I won't earn any money with this! :chuckle:

Edit: There is an album on my facebook with pics from Egypt and a different excavation if you'd like to see some. :happy:

Archived