I've been trying to ask Matt this question since last summer:

At Lollapalooza last year, I met Ricky Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs and asked him what you smelled like. It was the first thing that popped into my head. After laughing a long time, he told me that you smell like shit. I doubt this is true, though. A lot of Muse fans have said you smell like flowers. What sort of cologne/aftershave do you use that smells like that?

What a dick (RW). :LOL: That's probably man talk for... "he smells like i would go gay for him but i am afraid to admit it."

My friends and I met Matt at the SXSW show and as we were taking a pic w/ him, we tried to get a whiff of him, haha, but couldn't smell a thing :( Honestly, I'd rather have smelt something than nothing but oh well! But coming from someone who got to stand RIGHT NEXT TO HIM (eeek!!!) Matt DEFINITELY does not smell bad :)

Was this before or after concert? Maybe before a concert he smells like flowers and after... well... :)

What a dick (RW). :LOL: That's probably man talk for... "he smells like i would go gay for him but i am afraid to admit it."

Was this before or after concert? Maybe before a concert he smells like flowers and after... well... :)

haha it was before, you are probably right though! I bet after he DEFINITELY has a smell ;) I did meet Chris after the show though and he smelled just fine to me, but Matt does a lot more jumping around than him :)

Anyone feel awkward talking about Matt's smell? I think the hubby might raise his eyebrows at this if he reads it. :chuckle:

Hahaha! I totally agree, my hubby already thinks I'm crazy enough about Muse...err...especially MATT :D without knowing that I tried to smell him :D haha!

I've been trying to ask Matt this question since last summer:

At Lollapalooza last year, I met Ricky Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs and asked him what you smelled like. It was the first thing that popped into my head. After laughing a long time, he told me that you smell like shit. I doubt this is true, though. A lot of Muse fans have said you smell like flowers. What sort of cologne/aftershave do you use that smells like that?

ONYD. :chuckle:

True - But still, I bet plenty would be willing to pay $1,000 to be at a small party with Muse. At least the way fans talk on this forum. :D

I wouldn't.

I would be more focused on other things besides smelling him. :eyebrows: This isn't an Axe commercial.

Old Spice ftw.

I wouldn't.

Old Spice ftw.

Axe is to this past decade what Drakkar Noir was to the 90's, and Aramis to the 80's. I can picture it now: millions and millions of empty men's-hygiene products littering the landfills in sedimentary decadal layers: Old Spice topped by Aramis buried underneath the Drakkar... to the bemusement and horror of future millenia's worth of archaeologists and paleontologists, be they human or alien...

And I thought of another question to ask earlier today, but didn't make a note of it and now I've forgotten it completely. [fwip!] So it goes; ideas get lost in a moment's inattentiveness, but stinky ancient Axe products will linger forever... :LOL:

are we gunna start a new meeting muse.mu code now?? Smell Muse??

Hey if muse brought out a perfume or colgne for guys using thier name would we end up using it???

Haha!! Smell Muse :) I love it! Somebody get a hold of those 3 lucky winners and ask them to smell Muse while they are interviewing them ;) or at least find out if Matt wears cologne and which one he wears :)

Haha!! Smell Muse :) I love it! Somebody get a hold of those 3 lucky winners and ask them to smell Muse while they are interviewing them ;) or at least find out if Matt wears cologne and which one he wears :)

Lol can you imagine the guys reaction as fans stand next to them just sniffing at them. itd be like :wtf: or else it'd be

"did i forget the deodarant today??"

50k would not be that bad. I bet there's easily 200 people on this board who would be willing to pay $250.00 each, plus travel expenses, to be able to attend a party with only 199 other people to see Muse perform. They'd be guaranteed interaction and close-up viewing.

+2

I'd definately be willing to do this, am flying to Wembley from Australia because they just don't come to Australia enough and play pwoper concerts!!!!

Plus Matt smelling like flowers might be a bit of a stretch but I bet he smells Yummy:D

Archived