just putting in some sort of contribution: its going along the lines of "whats do you think your best song is etc" (sorry if its already been posted!)

if you had to pick one song (or two for that matter haha) from any of the albums that you think sums up what muse is all about, which one would it be?

ive always had a hard time picking songs for friends (who im trying to get into muse obviously) to listen to..it would help me out to know :LOL:

and CONGRATS on winning!

okay so i don't have a good enough question to suggest for oyu but i ill give advice. DO NOT ask typical question, whats your favorite..etc. you have a great opportunity here so ask them real info revealing questions, how can they say no to a fan. you're lucky you have one up on a reporter

Hi guys,

Sorry to intrude... but I felt I should introduce myself as the Australian winner. I don't really do forums, but thought this thread was a good idea for others to get their questions answered. :)

Also, congrats to the other two! See you soon, I guess. ;)

who would you go gay for? :LOL:!

Back when they answered questions on the board in 08, that was my question. They picked the top 25 questions I think and it was like #30. :( But I asked who they would go gay for excluding the other members of the band.

2 - Have they ever been to Disneyland

THIS ONE PLEASE.

There are so many good questions already. I'm not sure if this one's been brought up yet (I read the thread but pretty quickly).

Dom said in an interview that they recorded a song for the third twilight movie, but it ended up not being on the soundtrack. It's awesome that they're no longer in twilight, but does that mean we won't get to hear the song? What is the song like, and will it be released at some point?

Also, what will be on the tour documentary that they are now filming?

Congratulations on winning and have fun interviewing them!

First, congrats to all the winners, you are so unbelievably lucky!

20. Who came up with the brilliant idea to switch places on that Italian sports show? Did anyone ever notice who was there? :LOL:

This was asked in an interview(I don't remember which one now) but it was Matt's idea and they said no one there ever noticed:LOL:

Two questions I have always wanted to ask Muse:

1. Do you ever get bored of touring and think 'why don't I just give this shit up and retire'?

2. What cars do you drive? (I don't know why but I really want to know this, other than the Elise, TT and XK from years ago)

1. Don't ask them this-don't want to give them any ideas:eek:

2. I know Matt had said he put a deposit down on a Tesla pretty recently (they are really awesome little electric cars:D)

Hi guys,

Sorry to intrude... but I felt I should introduce myself as the Australian winner. I don't really do forums, but thought this thread was a good idea for others to get their questions answered. :)

Also, congrats to the other two! See you soon, I guess. ;)

Congrats! Have fun skimming the thread --- lots of possible questions to choose from! :D

Thanks for all the question ideas guys. I'm definitely gonna give a shoutout to the board for all the help during the interview. A guy from myspace contacted me saying that he needed 5-7 questions and this is what I came up with:

1. Where’d the idea for the ‘Choose the Summer Setlist’ online polls come from? Would you do it again?

2. Where do you get your ideas for the extravagant stage set-ups? Do you find them at all restraining your performance?

3. What’s your favorite song to play live?

4. What’s your initial reaction to the obsessive/weird fans?

5. What effect does your accessibility (making of/behind the scenes videos) have on your fan base?

6. What are the five major influences (films, books, music, etc.) in your life?

7. When you goof around during miming performances do the shows ever bring it up afterwards? Who comes up with the ideas for it?

I'm gonna try and elaborate a bit on them during the actual interview and I'll probably even change them up a bit. Like during the first question I'll sneak in asking Matt if he's ready to sing the french bit in IBTY at the French Stadium gigs. And during the 4th question, I'll ask about the whereabouts of the Naked Matt painting, etc.

Thoughts?

Thanks for all the question ideas guys. I'm definitely gonna give a shoutout to the board for all the help during the interview. A guy from myspace contacted me saying that he needed 5-7 questions and this is what I came up with:

1. Where’d the idea for the ‘Choose the Summer Setlist’ online polls come from? Would you do it again?

2. Where do you get your ideas for the extravagant stage set-ups? Do you find them at all restraining your performance?

3. What’s your favorite song to play live?

4. What’s your initial reaction to the obsessive/weird fans?

5. What effect does your accessibility (making of/behind the scenes videos) have on your fan base?

6. What are the five major influences (films, books, music, etc.) in your life?

7. When you goof around during miming performances do the shows ever bring it up afterwards? Who comes up with the ideas for it?

I'm gonna try and elaborate a bit on them during the actual interview and I'll probably even change them up a bit. Like during the first question I'll sneak in asking Matt if he's ready to sing the french bit in IBTY at the French Stadium gigs. And during the 4th question, I'll ask about the whereabouts of the Naked Matt painting, etc.

Thoughts?

Solid!

I'd like to know if we're ever gonna see the labcoat again :$

Archived