Congratulations on winning!

There's something I really would ask them if I had the chance, so I hope you can do it for me :)

(Sorry if it has been asked before, didn't read the whole thread yet)

I have read that Matt doesn't play the intro to New Born due to stage restrictions. I am sure most of us enjoy a good stage set, it enhances the show. But there should be a limit, where do they think the stage and lights and lasers enhance their performance, and when does it start taking away from their music? Who decides where to draw that line?

I don't know if it is too obscure, apologies for my crappy English, but I hope you understand what I mean. I personally would prefer a less elaborate stage set in favour of Matt playing the piano as he used to :)

What would be waiting for you in Room 101?

Haha. I asked that question to my teacher in ap literature in high school. He put it on the final exam after we read 1984. I like it.

I wish some questions would come to me right now... I'll post if something hits me.

btw congrats on winning! :happy:

Congrats Matt! :)

I entered but I think I stuck to the rules a bit too much :LOL: oh well :rolleyes:

I have a massive list of questions, I dunno if some have already been posted.... If they have just ignore them :p But yeah, if you see any good ones, feel free to use them! ;)

How often do you look at what fans are discussing on the forum?

How much and in what ways have fans influenced the band over the years?

Do you always believe the only way is up or would you consider taking a step back when it comes to live shows?

Matt, you say you’ve used some of the Illuminati's methods of manipulation to make Muse more popular. Is this true and can we have some examples?

Do you think Warner do a good job? (Imagine their reaction :LOL:)

How did you decide on Prague as a cover?

Where do you see the band in 2/3 years?

What are your favourite live songs to perform?

What are your favourite new bands/artists at the moment?

Matt, do you plan to include the keytar in future material?

Looking back, your accomplishments are endless. What has been the proudest achievement for each of you and do you have any other goals you’d like to accomplish in the future that you haven't already?

Out of all the awards you have won, which are you each most proud of?

What is the most bizarre idea you’ve had for a live show that was rejected by health and safety?

If you could rewrite the soundtrack for any film, what would it be?

When you’re not recording or touring, what things do you like to do to relax during your time off?

Chris and Dom, were you ever unsure at first about Matt’s ideas for a new song but just went with it?

Best of luck, Matt :) Can't wait to see the interview! Make it a good one ;)

Okay I just got a call saying I won and I need major help getting good questions. Thanks in advance for keeping me from looking like a complete tool.

Post them here!

So far I've only got two possibilities, 1) Whereabouts of naked Matt painting; 2) What Matt thinks about the Wikileaks conspiracy.

Also, I will make sure to give props to the board for the question :D

I want to know Matt's most embarrassing moment of his life! whether it's onstage or off!

Also, what would he do if a fan tried to kiss him? haha

Congrats Matt! :)

I entered but I think I stuck to the rules a bit too much :LOL: oh well :rolleyes:

I have a massive list of questions, I dunno if some have already been posted.... If they have just ignore them :p But yeah, if you see any good ones, feel free to use them! ;)

How often do you look at what fans are discussing on the forum?

How much and in what ways have fans influenced the band over the years?

Do you always believe the only way is up or would you consider taking a step back when it comes to live shows?

Matt, you say you’ve used some of the Illuminati's methods of manipulation to make Muse more popular. Is this true and can we have some examples?

Do you think Warner do a good job? (Imagine their reaction :LOL:)

How did you decide on Prague as a cover?

Where do you see the band in 2/3 years?

What are your favourite live songs to perform?

What are your favourite new bands/artists at the moment?

Matt, do you plan to include the keytar in future material?

Looking back, your accomplishments are endless. What has been the proudest achievement for each of you and do you have any other goals you’d like to accomplish in the future that you haven't already?

Out of all the awards you have won, which are you each most proud of?

What is the most bizarre idea you’ve had for a live show that was rejected by health and safety?

If you could rewrite the soundtrack for any film, what would it be?

When you’re not recording or touring, what things do you like to do to relax during your time off?

Chris and Dom, were you ever unsure at first about Matt’s ideas for a new song but just went with it?

Best of luck, Matt :) Can't wait to see the interview! Make it a good one ;)

it's actually the most interesting question... Cause I think they're doing something bad with the band, in my opinion.

Lemme take a stab at this.

1) What are their 3 Favorite and 3 Least Favorite songs they've written? Favorite Album?

2) Why don't they ever do formal autograph signings in a CD store any more?

3) Why no more Awesome ORIGINAL B-sides?

4) 3 Favorite Cities that they went to on The NA Tour so Far?

5) Canadian or American Crowds?

6) Matt's favorite Song to Play that he wrote and that someone else wrote.

7) Are they ever gonna Play CE after USoE?

8) How will he hit the High note at the end of Showbiz on the Stadium Tour? Tell him that every one wants him to play it according to the Polls.

9) Where's CE?

10) Why do you sometimes soundcheck songs and not end up playing them in the gig? Not good enough performance or what?

11) I remember Chris saying somewhere that he felt Escape is underrated. Play it sometime OK?

12) Do you think anyone has cooler guitars than you?

13) Ever consider Double Bass pedals? To Dom

14) You've played the riff to Hangar 18 once or twice. Do you like Megadeth and what other songs by them?

15) Going back to the Basics on the next leg of your tour or staying on the towers?

16) Do you guys get bored of playing the same songs every night? (not a jab a serious question)

17) Have you ever considered shrooming up before you write the next album in an attempt to go back to the OOS days?

18) Where do you see yourself going next album? Any basic song Ideas yet?

19) Whats up with this Take A Bow intro BS? We want the whole song.

20) Favorite riff that you currently play and favorite riff that you've ever played? (Head up, YYZ, SS outro, Burning Bridges etc.)

Oh boy longer than anticipated.

Congrats! Extremely jealous. :D

EDIT: Can you post a link to your entry?

My Lord, you don't want to see my entry- I look a mess, it was a hour and a half effort 2 days before the deadline...I might link it later when I feel brave!

I got the phonecall today in my local shopping centre and near enough screamed the place down!

aha

golden!

Haha, thanks. You're welcome to ask any of my questions, too. As I was telling the other guy, I'd bring a long list, in order, of good, well-worded questions you want to ask. :D

EDIT: I don't know if you've read through this thread, but a lot of good stuff has been posted. I'd read through it all. What were you thinking of asking?

Haha, thanks. You're welcome to ask any of my questions, too. As I was telling the other guy, I'd bring a long list, in order, of good, well-worded questions you want to ask. :D

EDIT: I don't know if you've read through this thread, but a lot of good stuff has been posted. I'd read through it all. What were you thinking of asking?

im trying not to think too much about what I'll be asked- we might only get one question each and I've got two in my head that I really like.

i suffer from anxiety so i'm hoping i don't have a meltdown when we meet them...i've never met anyone famous before especially people that have influenced me so much!

Failing that, me and the other winner will have a manic copy and paste and print job off here, and we'll try and get a shout out for the forum!

When will Morgan get his own pillar?

this :yesey:

and what about... give us a fact about TR that we don't already know (warn them their obsessed fans know pretty much everything muse there is on the internet)

and..

ask them if they had to choose one song to never play again (laugh sarcastically at this point), one song to play at every show and one song to let the whole world hear which would they be.

Archived