Hi guys,

Sorry to intrude... but I felt I should introduce myself as the Australian winner. I don't really do forums, but thought this thread was a good idea for others to get their questions answered. :)

Also, congrats to the other two! See you soon, I guess. ;)

who's from Britain? :erm:

Lisa? is from Australia, so lovemybones should be the Brit. :yesey:

too lazy to go back through all the pages, are there any political questions yet? I would have asked, especially for Matt, what they think Americans should do about the too big to fail banks? The Move Your Money project encourages individuals to move their accounts to smaller banks and credit unions, but I wonder if this will have enough impact

Hi guys, yeah to confirm I am the Brit :)

Mad panic right now, trying to remember everything I need and pack as my flight is super early and I won't have time to pack tomorrow but I thought I would pop on here for a bit-

I have already submitted my 7 questions as soon as I was asked for them, so that's why I've been a bit quiet on the thread when the US winner was asking for help- I'd already done mine and sent them back! :$

I know we've been asked to submit 7 questions each, but there's no guarantee that we will ge to ask all 7 questions or that they will even be 'okayed' to ask :(

I'm worrying myself silly that my questions won't be good enough, but it all comes down to the fact that we can't please everyone, and it's really nerve wracking as it is :( I don't want you guys to hate me!

So I will apologise in advance if anyone isn't happy with my choice of questions, but they are questions that I am interested to know the answers to and I've been a fan since I was 14 and I am weird so I expect my questions won't be earthshattering lol

If one of us can get a really deep music-process related question in I'm sure we will, but if we can't it is a myspace thing not something you'd get on mtv2 with zane lowe! (I wish I was as cool as that man!)

Hi guys, yeah to confirm I am the Brit :)

Mad panic right now, trying to remember everything I need and pack as my flight is super early and I won't have time to pack tomorrow but I thought I would pop on here for a bit-

I have already submitted my 7 questions as soon as I was asked for them, so that's why I've been a bit quiet on the thread when the US winner was asking for help- I'd already done mine and sent them back! :$

I know we've been asked to submit 7 questions each, but there's no guarantee that we will ge to ask all 7 questions or that they will even be 'okayed' to ask :(

I'm worrying myself silly that my questions won't be good enough, but it all comes down to the fact that we can't please everyone, and it's really nerve wracking as it is :( I don't want you guys to hate me!

So I will apologise in advance if anyone isn't happy with my choice of questions, but they are questions that I am interested to know the answers to and I've been a fan since I was 14 and I am weird so I expect my questions won't be earthshattering lol

If one of us can get a really deep music-process related question in I'm sure we will, but if we can't it is a myspace thing not something you'd get on mtv2 with zane lowe! (I wish I was as cool as that man!)

looking forward to seeing all of your interviews! it's a once in a lifetime opportunity...so jealous!

OMG GUYS DISASTER i have to go to the dentist tomorrow the day i fly as ive just knocked a chunk out of my tooth

ARE YOU SERIOUS :(

i will probably end up speaking even more unintelligible than usual argh

and fyi- guys, i have a scouse accent you have been warned!

OMG GUYS DISASTER i have to go to the dentist tomorrow the day i fly as ive just knocked a chunk out of my tooth

Aw no. :(

Yes but you'll also be high as a kite off oral surgery meds :awesome:, I'm sure Muse will love it :LOL:

Expect some death threats. :p:chuckle:

When are you interviewing them?

They said at like 3 or 4 on Wednesday. I hope we get to hang out backstage after the gig too. I'm going to try and convince them to throw a mask themed shroom party for ol' times sake :LOL:

Yes but you'll also be high as a kite off oral surgery meds :awesome:, I'm sure Muse will love it :LOL:

yes please! i can't deal with pain and i am afraid of flying. conclusion? i am a mess but hopefully they'll see the funny side.

i wonder what the actual plan is? like before the gig or after... are we going to be standing or seated? i reckon you lisa and me stick together!

I'm going to ask them to never take Feeling Good and Guiding Light off the setlist just to drive this board into a frenzy of hatred :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I dare you! there are a few of us who LIKE Guiding Light , I really do, I experience it as an intense,emotional song, and despite all the complaining about Feeling Good, it usually seems to get a good reaction from the crowd

I'm going to ask them to never take Feeling Good and Guiding Light off the setlist just to drive this board into a frenzy of hatred :LOL:

Oh, please do it. Tell them Guiding Light is your fav song and ask them to dedicate Feeling Good to the boards that night. HAHAHAHA. Seriously, ask him to say, "This song is dedicated to our fans on the muse.mu boards." I would die laughing. :D

yes please! i can't deal with pain and i am afraid of flying. conclusion? i am a mess but hopefully they'll see the funny side.

i wonder what the actual plan is? like before the gig or after... are we going to be standing or seated? i reckon you lisa and me stick together!

Yeah I was thinking about that myself where our seats are going to be. It would be so effing cool if we got like sidestage or something :eek:

:LOL::LOL: I dare you! there are a few of us who LIKE Guiding Light , I really do, I experience it as an intense,emotional song, and despite all the complaining about Feeling Good, it usually seems to get a good reaction from the crowd

I like Guiding Light, but I also don't think it should be in the setlist every night. It's prob my least favorite song on TR to be honest. I'd much prefer they play something like Blackout or SfA. But it I find some kind of morbid hilarity in the pure hatred that would erupt :LOL: there's no way in hell I'm really doing it though.

Yeah I was thinking about that myself where our seats are going to be. It would be so effing cool if we got like sidestage or something :eek:

I like Guiding Light, but I also don't think it should be in the setlist every night. It's prob my least favorite song on TR to be honest. I'd much prefer they play something like Blackout or SfA. But it I find some kind of morbid hilarity in the pure hatred that would erupt :LOL: there's no way in hell I'm really doing it though.

Aw, boo, c'mon! They're gonna play Feeling Good, you might as well ask them to dedicate it to the boards. Please? You'd be my hero for life. Seriously. I'm so tired of all the whining. :p

Archived