Okay I just got a call saying I won and I need major help getting good questions. Thanks in advance for keeping me from looking like a complete tool.

Post them here!

So far I've only got two possibilities, 1) Whereabouts of naked Matt painting; 2) What Matt thinks about the Wikileaks conspiracy.

Also, I will make sure to give props to the board for the question :D

0. ask chris if he wants to sing lead in a song

0.5. ask chris why he sings with his eyes closed

1.how bout if any friends from his childhood ever tried to contact him now that he is famous?

1.5. what would you do Matt in a room full of spiders?

2.what do you think about/do after the gig is done?

3. Weirdest dream hes ever had?

4. what sport is he best at?

5. what does the band do in their free time?

6. is it scary on top of the pilars in the resistance tour?

idk if you use any of my questions i will probably faint

More questions, questions:

1. What was the thinking behind the summer setlist polls? Do you think you'll let US fans do this in the fall, too?

2. Who is it singing in Exogenesis Salvation?

3. I know it's far off, but for your next tour do you think you'll try to go even more extravagant, or maybe tone it down a bit and go back your old ways? Because I kind of feel the only way you can top the pillars is by hanging from harnesses mid-air or something or having a dragon breathe fire on the front row.

to be continued...

Matt, why don't you play the intro to New Born anymore?

It's bc of the towers, innit??

ask about playing FAWY or Escape live.

I will buy you anything.

Didin't they say FAWY "never really worked live".

I kinda wanna stay away from setlist questions.

cont.

4. If you had to choose one line from your song lyrics to use as a pick-up line, which would you choose?

5. Do you ever think you'll dye your hair some crazy color again, or are you too old and mature for that now?

6. Why the bears in the Uprising video? Does it have anything to do with the fact that fans give you so many teddy bears as gifts?

7. So Chris, how does it feel to be the adult in the group?

8. Are you prepared to sing I Belong to You at the French gigs including the French lyrics? Because the polls are demanding it.

9. What is your favorite song to play live off of The Resistance?

10. Matt, were you serious about wanting to collaborate with Lady Gaga? Because that seems like combining Madonna and Metallica or Star Wars and Gossip Girl. :LOL:

Please tell me if you use any of mine! I'd really appreciate it!

Yes the naked Matt painting may have to be one. Seriously my vid sucked so bad I really don't deserve to win. I think the only thing I had going for me was that I got it in quite early. I'll be missing 3 days of work and about 3 classes but sooooooooooooo worth it. I've had a shit week so far too wow this is awesome.

FYI she said the other contest winners were international.

Congrats. :happy:

2. Who is it singing in Exogenesis Salvation?

This one.

How about...

When are they going to announce the US Fall tour dates so we can all save up money for tickets? :chuckle:

a funny one...

Most embarrassing moment in front of a fan? (like ripping a big one something like that :LOL:)

How often do they read the boards? What's the weirdest thread they've seen.

I was thinking something along the lines of this. Their reactions to obesessive fans, PMT/PDT/PCT etc. Then I could work in the "what happened the the naked Matt painting?" question too :awesome:

I was thinking something along the lines of this. Their reactions to obesessive fans, PMT/PDT/PCT etc. Then I could work in the "what happened the the naked Matt painting?" question too :awesome:

hahahah

they love it :p:LOL:

They obvs havent looked at the thread we're on, have they Lauren hahah

more questions cont.

11. Have they ever seen the Matt/Dom threads and the like, and if so, have they learned to view that sort of stuff jokingly or do the crazy fans just seriously creep them out?

12. Since you can't really use the towers on the European stadium tour, are you going back to the satellites as hinted or is there something completely new on the way?

13. Is there any chance they would do a special gig where they played all the albums in full, or several night like this, like Coheed and Cambria apparently did?

14. Will they ever play Showbiz songs in the US again, or are they doomed to be filed away forever because "American fans don't know them"?

Archived