You should ask them how likely it is for them to interact with something thrown in stage if they thought it was cool. For example, big fuzzy purple pimp hats. :indiff:

They'll interact with you if you crowdsurf and fall on your head. And by interact I mean Matt will point and laugh mid-song.

They'll interact with you if you crowdsurf and fall on your head. And by interact I mean Matt will point and laugh mid-song.

lol.. my next muse concert i go to i am intending to take a helium filled alien attatched to my wrist and the alien attatched by the leg.. why well the alien can hover above the crowd without being an obstruction to the people behind me and me having to hold on to it..

lol.. my next muse concert i go to i am intending to take a helium filled alien attatched to my wrist and the alien attatched by the leg.. why well the alien can hover above the crowd without being an obstruction to the people behind me and me having to hold on to it..

What about the people in the seats? It's bound to block SOMEONE

Probably too late but I just thought of a question. Probably wouldn't be suitable, but I was just thinking of it.

"When I started getting into Muse in a big way it was because it helped me address a personal loss. Is their any specific music you listen to, to help you deal with life's ups and downs?"

Or just the last bit if you weren't saying they were questions from other fans

Anyway hope all the winners have a great time.:)

Many big acts (for example Beyonce) are available for private hire to perform at parties. Would you consider doing this, and what would be your price? :D

I'm thinking epic Muser 21st birthday party :awesome:

Actually, you can probably find the prices for this somewhere. I saw what some of them were on this one site... it was meant for colleges to rent out acts. Wish I remembered the link.

Actually, you can probably find the prices for this somewhere. I saw what some of them were on this one site... it was meant for colleges to rent out acts. Wish I remembered the link.

wow that'd be amazing :D

I think I would end up on the streets tho ... :LOL:

Yeah, they're all like $50k or more. :p

50k would not be that bad. I bet there's easily 200 people on this board who would be willing to pay $250.00 each, plus travel expenses, to be able to attend a party with only 199 other people to see Muse perform. They'd be guaranteed interaction and close-up viewing. :D

50k would not be that bad. I bet there's easily 200 people on this board who would be willing to pay $250.00 each, plus travel expenses, to be able to attend a party with only 199 other people to see Muse perform. They'd be guaranteed interaction and close-up viewing. :D

Yeah, but I bet Muse would be a LOT more. $50k was for lesser know people. Wish I could remember who...

I've been trying to ask Matt this question since last summer:

At Lollapalooza last year, I met Ricky Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs and asked him what you smelled like. It was the first thing that popped into my head. After laughing a long time, he told me that you smell like shit. I doubt this is true, though. A lot of Muse fans have said you smell like flowers. What sort of cologne/aftershave do you use that smells like that?

At Lollapalooza last year, I met Ricky Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs and asked him what you smelled like. It was the first thing that popped into my head. After laughing a long time, he told me that you smell like shit. I doubt this is true, though. A lot of Muse fans have said you smell like flowers. What sort of cologne/aftershave do you use that smells like that?

I can't believe you asked him that. :LOL:

OMG. :LOL:

My friends and I met Matt at the SXSW show and as we were taking a pic w/ him, we tried to get a whiff of him, haha, but couldn't smell a thing :( Honestly, I'd rather have smelt something than nothing but oh well! But coming from someone who got to stand RIGHT NEXT TO HIM (eeek!!!) Matt DEFINITELY does not smell bad :)

Archived