I'm getting quite psyched now, my flight is out tomorrow morning. It's starting to hit me that I'm actually going to be interviewing Muse.

ossum. I'd die if it was me. :LOL:

Good luck and have fun. Can't wait to see the interview.:happy:

:LOL: Same. I'd be on the floor the minute I saw them.

As far as people I want to meet they are quite high up there on the list, if not at the top. I'm going to try and be as much like myself as possible. I think a drink or two may help :LOL:, it'll get me more talkative.

As far as people I want to meet they are quite high up there on the list, if not at the top. I'm going to try and be as much like myself as possible. I think a drink or two may help :LOL:, it'll get me more talkative.

Don't drink too much now. ;) You don't want to be slurring your questions. :p

Actually that could be quite a funny interview. :LOL:

Oh my god, those were freakin' hilarious! The United States of Eurasia "music video" had me laughing so much tea shot out of my nose! Props to everybody in those!

Did they already release the winning videos somewhere on here or that going to released later? Congrats to the lucky interviewers!

And, drunken interviews ftw.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104143706

I stayed up all night and the next day I was in class from 11 to 9pm! I past out in the lounge for a bit. My friends (who are kinda goofy) submitted their own but I edited them enjoy!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104135209&searchid=f3ae6579-9ef1-4aeb-80b9-3f34f6a94a40

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104132610&searchid=f3ae6579-9ef1-4aeb-80b9-3f34f6a94a40

We shot way too much for 2 minutes, I also entered a local Muse contest back in December... which I also lost!

I have a ton of questions for you.. my favorite that was asked was about whether Dom and Chris get dizzy during Helsinki Jam?

I also need to know if Chris is gonna be in the interview!

These are hilarious! :LOL: Heyyy, I was at the same shows at y'all. Probably near each other too, at least at the DC one. I was right next to the guy who caught the glasses (I would have if I hadn't been looking at my camera... they literally came RIGHT to me...) and he let me take a pic with them on! :D I'm pretty sure he just mass orders them from a website, haha.

"Matt why did you go down on your guitar during SMBH in Osaka?" :LOL::LOL:

Oh god, please yes. I bet his reaction to that question would be hilarious. :D Like when he got the naked painting. Just ask him that outside of the interview, haha, or squeeze it in somehow when talking about their performance/gigs. :p

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104143706

I stayed up all night and the next day I was in class from 11 to 9pm! I past out in the lounge for a bit. My friends (who are kinda goofy) submitted their own but I edited them enjoy!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104135209&searchid=f3ae6579-9ef1-4aeb-80b9-3f34f6a94a40

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104132610&searchid=f3ae6579-9ef1-4aeb-80b9-3f34f6a94a40

We shot way too much for 2 minutes, I also entered a local Muse contest back in December... which I also lost!

I have a ton of questions for you.. my favorite that was asked was about whether Dom and Chris get dizzy during Helsinki Jam?

I also need to know if Chris is gonna be in the interview!

haha!! those videos were AWESOME!!

You should inquire about two things.

What compelled him to play his Kaoss Pad with his tongue during SMBH.

"Matt why did you go down on your guitar during SMBH in Osaka?" :LOL::LOL:

Oh gawd! And when will he be doing it again? :LOL: I really do wonder what was going through his head. Well, besides the fact that he really needs his lady back.

Oh gawd! And when will he be doing it again? :LOL: I really do wonder what was going through his head. Well, besides the fact that he really needs his lady back.

Oh, he's already got a lovely lady, and doesn't he just grind her every night? :LOL: At least he knows how to pleasure her back, eh eh?

you must mean the show in fairfax, i live very close by and was planning on going to the hilton the night before and sitting in the lobby... cuz that's where they were staying! Not creepin or anything, but if I could have just met them right then my life would be completed! and i was probably right near you, more towards the center than the glasses catch- which, if I had caught those glasses.... I would still be wearing them. I was the psycho person during New Born... and before they came on I was going on and on about how I was about to cry/have a heart attack

dude questions/comments/concerns:

Did you choose who won the myspace contest/see any of the entries?

Matt, who made those glasses? (was it gaga? was it?)

Will you cover RAtM on an album like Feeling Good/could I sing it?

Can I direct your USoE video?

What are your movie plans/future?

Do you need background dancers? (lol was undisclosed desires about me?)

Can you make a comedy album with Muscle Museum finishing midway and screaming..

Do you guy watch Lost?

Can you do a complete recording of the Twin Peaks intro theme?

What other riffs/jams can we look forward to in upcoming gigs?

Will you please be coming back to the DC area more frequently?

You guys were hilarious on SNL!!!!!

Chris, where are you?

What other books besides the one's you've mentioned (1984...) are inspiring you?

The majority of your songs start with letters M, U, S, E... intentional?

Archived