Chris totally cheats. I saw the harmonica at one show and it was all taped up so he wouldn't misplay it. FAIL. :LOL:

You mean that it was partially taped, rather than it was totally taped and he was faking playing it at all -- right? I think I'd give him a "PASS" for doing that, and maybe even extra credit for using his noggin.

Haha,I love the questions which are asked. :LOL:

Congrat's you won. :happy:

I've just got one god damned question.I'm dying to ask : Any idea,what are the Baltic States?Remind them they've been in Latvia 3 years ago and the only show in the Baltic states apart from Lithuania and Estonia.Would the like to come back this year or at least next year?Pwease. :supersad:

Haha,I love the questions which are asked. :LOL:

Congrat's you won. :happy:

I've just got one god damned question.I'm dying to ask : Any idea,what are the Baltic States?Remind them they've been in Latvia 3 years ago and the only show in the Baltic states apart from Lithuania and Estonia.Would the like to come back this year or at least next year?Pwease. :supersad:

Yes please!

Ok the questions I've gotten so far (will look thru thread to give proper dues don't worry):

-What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever given them (not including the Naked Matt painting)/what do they think of the obsessive fans, i.e. PMT, PDT, etc.

-Where did the idea for 'Chose the Summer Setlist' polls come from? Is Matt prepared to sing IBTY in French for Stade de France?

-What's your favorite song to play live?

-Where do the ideas for bombastic stage set ups come from and do they find them limiting?

-Who comes up for the ideas when taking the piss out of miming?

-Matt's thoughts on Wikileaks conspiracy

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also what are the 5 most influential books they've read? NOT musically influential, like thoughts/outlooks/viewpoints, etc.

If you ask that question to Matt, you'll be my hero!!!! :D

BTW Congratulations, you're so lucky!!

I liked these questions :happy:

Now that you've made Exogenesis, is there any chance of a prog monster appearing on a future album?

what do they think of the obsessive fans, i.e. PMT, PDT, etc.?

5. Do you ever think you'll dye your hair some crazy color again, or are you too old and mature for that now?

11. Have they ever seen the Matt/Dom threads and the like, and if so, have they learned to view that sort of stuff jokingly or do the crazy fans just seriously creep them out?

22. When you used to dye your hair crazy colors, which one did you end up liking the most? And has there ever been a particular outfit you wore to a gig that you feel was simply the best?

Are we going to be able to see this interview somewhere, like on myspace or on tv or somewhere? Its going to be the best interview ever. I hope you use some of these questions! And congratulations! You are so lucky.. : D

Yes please!

yah. :( hey,you've been to Riga's gig,jealous,too bad I wasn't able to be there.

Well,it looks like this question is not going to be asked.Maybe it's not worth to ask about any particular country,come here and there back and stuff.:erm:

but I just wanted to know. :supersad:

Are we going to be able to see this interview somewhere, like on myspace or on tv or somewhere? Its going to be the best interview ever. I hope you use some of these questions! And congratulations! You are so lucky.. : D

Yeah it should be up on myspace after.

Can't wait to see your audition video on myspace (it better be good or else :mad: ....:LOL:)

Oh god my vid is so uncreative and bad, everyone's gonna hate after seeing it :LOL:

Yeah it should be up on myspace after.

Oh god my vid is so uncreative and bad, everyone's gonna hate after seeing it :LOL:

Well you won for a reason! They had so many rules and lame guidelines for the contest, but congrads! :)

Archived