proud owner of red, green (dyed them myself. :happy:), maroon, teal, and purple jeans. :awesome: and yes i wear them to school, i love not having uniforms. :LOL:

thats awesome :awesome:

i wanna buy red or purple jeans but I can't find any :supersad:

There's a mall near my house and not one store in that mall has any red jeans :eek: or purple :(

Maybe I should just dye my clothes :rolleyes: I don't like having boring clothes

Oh shit. :facepalm: I meant "don't let yourself go" :$

I hate myself now for screwing up on this.

YKYATMW: You see a pair of Red Skinny jeans and are tempted to buy them for school. Almost got them too...

Red skinnies ??? :eek::eek::eek:

Why didn't you get them?

I already have yellow ones and they are awesome :awesme: ,I looove wearing them to school :)

When :

* You dream (the best for a long) to be at a gig, next to the scene, during man with a harmonica intro, and just can't wait for the begining of KOC.

* in the morning you promise you to not listen Muse, just to check you can listen anything else, but can't resist. Ok just one song (until now), not to bad.

* you propose to your friend to put on music, and he replies "ohhhh not again Muse"

when you watch american dad and during the intro on the newspaper stan picks up it says something about 'turkey uprising'... i guess you can imagine i started grinning like an idiot couldn't get uprising out of my head for the whole episode...^^

They weren't my size and my parents wouldn't let me, my dad is like: "No. Just Stop."

Oh, no.. My parents are super laid-back about what I wear as long as I don't look like a slut. Multi-coloured jeans, they're cool with that.

I actually have a Dom outfit, I wear my yellow jeans and black button-down with Converse... They're not silver though...

YKYATMW you are having a :awesome: day...

but then u decide to listen blackout live,

and u start crying like a baby :stunned:

:facepalm: now i can't stop playing it.

i always cry at blackout :supersad: and my dad plays it on guitar :rolleyes: so he'll play it and i'll start blubbing.

When your own initials actually is M.B and you go :awesome: which you never made a big deal of before you started listening to Muse :happy:

:awesome:!!

When you cry for nearly two hours straight when you realize there's no effing way you can conceivably make it to a concert in the next three years :'(...

And when you cry again (tears of joy this time) when you look at the printer and see that your dad has bought tickets and made reservations for the Milwaukee gig. :awesome:

Bless him.:happy:

When you cry for nearly two hours straight when you realize there's no effing way you can conceivably make it to a concert in the next three years :'(...

And when you cry again (tears of joy this time) when you look at the printer and see that your dad has bought tickets and made reservations for the Milwaukee gig. :awesome:

:dance: I'm so happy for you! Your dad is awesome! :awesome::musesign:

I have red-orange, teal, green, purple, and magenta skinnies. :chuckle: Haven't found yellow yet, though. I've heard Uprising in Connecticut and KoC three years ago on the radio. I live in the NYC area. :( We suck. Or I don't listen to the radio enough. Haha.

Woo! You have an awesome dad! :awesome::musesign:

When the worst thing about having to go to school tomorrow is that it's 7 hours without Muse. HOW WILL I SURVIVE?!?

Oh and I have sparkly blue converse because they're close enough to silver. AND THEYRE SHINY!

YKYATM when on long road trips you listen to your Zune and build a Muse playlist as if it were a concert and then daydream about it and imagine a mini Muse concert in your head just so you don't get bored, lol. Then when the last song ends you say in your mind, "Thank you everyone, you were a great audience! Cheers." Then you end with a little smile on your face... :happy:

On occasion I also imagine alternative music videos in my mind of some Muse songs and get spaced out, lol........

yeah, weird. :p

I simply have to log in here to comment and say congratulations! That's fantastic! :D:musesign:

YKYATMW you go into Blockbuster and see Guitar Hero 5 and you then spend about half an hour deciding whether to buy it because, if you do buy it, you get to pretend to be Matt Bellamy and copy him on the screen while he's dancing around but there would also be less money for you to spend when you go and see Muse in September. You have £135 and the game costs £35. Apparently £100 isn't enough for Muse merchandise - you didn't buy the game. :facepalm:

Archived