YKYATMW: You're at band camp (:awesome:) and you see a kid wearing a HAARP shirt! and you go :awesome: and go like "That's my favorite band, that's awesome!" and then you play Feeling Good and Space Dementia on the piano and go :awesome: and he goes and plays USoE and you go :stunned: because you're jealous that he has that music and you don't but you still are friends with him because you both know that Muse is the best band ever.

:awesome:

and also many people at band camp you talk to love Muse so my marching band is :awesome:

Band Camp?? I want Band Camp! Why can't this country have Band Camp? All I got was 'Duke of Edinburgh's award walk 80km for four days and camp in the middle of nowhere' :(

There were no instruments involved.

That is the best thing ever.

YKYATMW you look up 'Muser' in the dictionary.

Noun 1. muser - a reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation

ponderer, ruminator, muller

thinker - someone who exercises the mind (usually in an effort to reach a decision)

:chuckle:

thinker - someone who exercises the mind (usually in an effort to reach a decision)

your dictionary is wrong it's Muser- a term that is usually used to describe those who are devout Muse message boarders, but can also be used to describe all who are devoted to Muse. ;)

your dictionary is wrong it's Muser- a term that is usually used to describe those who are devout Muse message boarders, but can also be used to describe all who are devoted to Muse. ;)

I'll call them and make them change it RIGHT NOW, OR ELSE :fear:

:p

when you have your mp3 on the plane, blaring out knights of cydonia, you do the fist-pumping and the 'ah, ah, yeah'-ing then a stewardess tells you to shut up. :$

Awww haha :LOL:

My dictionary is so old that it doesn't even have the word 'Muse' in it :erm:

YKYATMW

24pzd6b.jpg

I'll call them and make them change it RIGHT NOW, OR ELSE :fear:

:p

Just pencil it in yourself :chuckle: There was a time when every dictionary I wrote "EPIC" next to Muse.

When you see clothes while shopping and laugh "I could see Dom/Matt/Chris wearing that" :LOL:

YKYATMW you go crazy playing the HAARP version of Knights of Cydonia (matt style :yesey:) on guitar, and you cut up your hand on the strings and dont even notice until you calm down :stunned::$ its always worth it when you're having fun blasting Muse though :D

Oh, ive done that before, see my earlier post

The other day I put on Muse for my uncle (who's a prog rocker) and he like some of it, he really like New Born and KoC and then when my parents left for a while and only my sister was here i was air guitaring and singing KoC and shouted COME ON WEMBLEY! and my sister talked to me later and was like: "I heard you singing." and I was like YOU KNEW IT WAS EPIC! and she was like "It wasn't bad..." and then you go :awesome: because your dreams of somehow your band being as half as epic as Muse aren't completely crushed.

YKYATMW you delete everything off your Mp3 player but Muse to save space.

I would do that too but it's my sister's mp3 player too :rolleyes:

more than half of it is Muse though :chuckle:

I wanna put some Muse live videos on it but my mp3 player only works with .avi files so my sister won't let me add anything on 'cause it takes up too much space :'(

I need to get my own :p i was gonna but I bought a guitar instead so I can play Muse songs :awesome:

Archived