I've heard Hysteria, TiRO, Uprising, KoC, Starlight, Resistance, SMBH, and UD on the radio.

I live in America.

Points?

I've heard all of those + New Born, Unintended, Muscle Museum, Hyper Music, Citizen Erased, Feeling Good, Stockholm Syndrome, and uh, what else? Oh yeah, Hoodoo :p

Well, I guess Muse has been popular in Australia at almost the same rate as in Britain...But still.

Poooooints?

I've heard Hysteria, TiRO, Uprising, KoC, Starlight, Resistance, SMBH, and UD on the radio.

I live in America.

Points?

Well Arizona is a very bland state, where everyone is going crazy with this heat, and lately humidity. I have heard SMBH and KoC on the radio now that I think about it

Well Arizona is a very bland state, where everyone is going crazy with this heat, and lately humidity. I have heard SMBH and KoC on the radio now that I think about it

Okay, but I live in Wisconsin. We live in fly-over land. Sure, where I live, we're 2 hours out of Chicago and, granted, that's where I heard TiRO and Hysteria, but still. :LOL:

Okay, but I live in Wisconsin. We live in fly-over land. Sure, where I live, we're 2 hours out of Chicago and, granted, that's where I heard TiRO and Hysteria, but still. :LOL:

:LOL: it's quite the oppisite here.I heard Hysteria and TiRO in Tuscon, the city thats 2/3s the size of the city I live in

I live in America.

Points?

:( I never hear most of those.

I live in Ohio. Muse (specifically Matt) have admitted to finding Ohio quite boring :facepalm::LOL:

LOL, well I'm also a HUGE David Tennant fan, so that's partly to blame why I remember them. I had them all memorized including the Series 4 Confidential episode titles, but I forgot those ones. :LOL:

I envy your David Tennant related skill. :chuckle:

David Tennant....

:cool:

:thumbsup:

YKYATMW everytime you come in front of a piano/keyboard you start playing New Born:)

I do that, too. :p

YKYATMW out of 489 songs on your iPod, 275 of them is Muse :musesign:

YKYATMW the best playlist on your ipod is all about Muse b-sides :chuckle:

Those ipods are made of win. :D

Archived