When your sister starts to hum NSC to herself.

YKYATMW you wear a Muse tee under your school uniform shirt and unbutton it so everyone can see it :phu:

:LOL: I did this with Nintendo shirts...and I wore long sleeved red shirts under my short sleeved shirt. 'Cause I'm a rebel. :phu:

I was just annoyed because the new headteacher made silly strict uniform rules which said "You can only wear black shoes with absolutely no colour in them, not even a reflective silver stripe so you can be seen by cars on the way home" :facepalm: I'm a nerd and the least likely person to rebel/most likely person to get away with it so I put red shoelaces on my shoes and claimed that my shoes were all black and the rules said nothing about the laces. I wore my long sleeved red shirt but wore my school jumper over it as well as my shirt so it couldn't really be seen (unless you forcefully rolled my sleeves up) and therefore complied with school rules. I won. :yesey:

YKYATMW you don't like bacon as much as when Muse have been playing while you cook it. (Did that make sense?) :p

:LOL: I did this with Nintendo shirts...and I wore long sleeved red shirts under my short sleeved shirt. 'Cause I'm a rebel. :phu:

I was just annoyed because the new headteacher made silly strict uniform rules which said "You can only wear black shoes with absolutely no colour in them, not even a reflective silver stripe so you can be seen by cars on the way home" :facepalm: I'm a nerd and the least likely person to rebel/most likely person to get away with it so I put red shoelaces on my shoes and claimed that my shoes were all black and the rules said nothing about the laces. I wore my long sleeved red shirt but wore my school jumper over it as well as my shirt so it couldn't really be seen (unless you forcefully rolled my sleeves up) and therefore complied with school rules. I won. :yesey:

YKYATMW you don't like bacon as much as when Muse have been playing while you cook it. (Did that make sense?) :p

:LOL: You win!

YKYATMW you put your Muse poster on the back wall of your dorm so it's the first thing everyone sees when they walk in (other than the window, I guess...) (and actually it was a practical decision because it was the only place it would fit... it's the long door poster :$)

YKYATMW you spend an hour teaching and reminding your aunt that Muse are a real Band and not some Twilight whatevers and showing her live vids, because she found out about Muse (SMBH) during the Twilight movie. But then, she's totally hooked, and exclaimed how great it is that three guys can make such loud (she meant full) music live and how good they play that song live :D:LOL:

YKYATMW you ask the band at a party if they can play Muse. The singer said he didn't know them and asked what music they played. I hope my dazzling smile and happy eyes showed Muse are amazing whilst I explained about their style ;):LOL:

Right, when I cook my bacon in silence, it tastes like bacon. When I cook my bacon with Muse playing in the background (loudly), it tastes like :awesome:.

You see? :p

OHHHHH :LOL::LOL:

YKYATM when you're sure that you're doing everyone a favor by exposing them to muse. through music/band t-shirts ect :phu:

I second this. When I'm on a bus/subway/etc, I always listen to Muse really loud and take one earphone off :chuckle::chuckle:

They should be thankful. :phu:

I second this. When I'm on a bus/subway/etc, I always listen to Muse really loud and take one earphone off :chuckle::chuckle:

If I'm next to someone on a train/bus. I always leave my iPod backlight on and tilt my screen towards them, in a desperate search for a Muser. :chuckle:

:LOL: I just wear my Muse hoodie. I've had random people scream "OH MY GOD I FUCKING LOVE MUSE THEY ARE AMAZING" across streets and stuff. Everyone that goes in my room sees my posters and is like, "MUSE!!! So awesome!" even though I have 5 other posters, too, that imo are equally awesome.

I love people here. :awesome:

though I'm still the only one *this* obsessed...

:LOL: I just wear my Muse hoodie. I've had random people scream "OH MY GOD I FUCKING LOVE MUSE THEY ARE AMAZING" across streets and stuff. Everyone that goes in my room sees my posters and is like, "MUSE!!! So awesome!" even though I have 5 other posters, too, that imo are equally awesome.

Hahahaha I get that too when I am wearing my Muse T-shirt :D

I second this. But with CDs and DVDs. :awesome:

I do this but with week long never ending (except to change speaker batteries) iPod shuffles of Muse.

OHHHHH :LOL::LOL:

That's just annoying. You need to buy yourself a little speaker or the music won't be very good quality for the people on the bus. It'll be all tinny! :LOL:

If I'm next to someone on a train/bus. I always leave my iPod backlight on and tilt my screen towards them, in a desperate search for a Muser. :chuckle:

:yesey:

I don't think that would happen where I live because half the people who go to my college have recently been to see Muse and there's a mini mob of people in Muse hoodies and shirts that walk around everywhere. :LOL:

Why don't they do Muse jackets? I'm not a hoodie person ever since my favourite hoodie shrunk and I couldn't bear to wear one again....xD True story.

YKYATMW you buy a teddy meerkat and call it Matt because lots of other Musers have :chuckle:

This is on my list of life goals, ahead of 'Get a degree in university' :D

YKYATMW you watch the whole of the Glasto 2010 show every time it's on BBC just so you can watch muse. Snoop Dogg :facepalm:

Archived