YKYATMW when you annoy your dad for a month to drive 8 hours with you to a festival just to see muse. :LOL:

i told him it was their last show, so he did it :$:D

and YKYATMW when youre obsessed with the idea of being in the muse crew and traveling with them around the world. god i have that dream every night :LOL:

..this is my first post btw, it just had to be in this thread :D

YKYATMW when you annoy your dad for a month to drive 8 hours with you to a festival just to see muse. :LOL:

and YKYATMW when youre obsessed with the idea of being in the muse crew and traveling with them around the world. god i have that dream every night :LOL:

Welcome to the boards! :awesome:

Well hello! And being in the Muse crew would be pretty cool. It would totally suck if you had to be those security guys though.

Welcome to the boards! :awesome:

thanks! ;) I'm reading trough it since an hour or so..I feel like this is indeed another universe with a bunch of kinda weird fans and a lot of insiders..:awesome::LOL:

Well hello! And being in the Muse crew would be pretty cool. It would totally suck if you had to be those security guys though.

thank you too :)

and yes, security guys p*ss me off! but well, imo it wouldnt only be the touring around with muse, it'd be traveling around the world..they've been to a lot of places :happy:

The last time I dreamt about meeting Muse Matt was a total asshole. :erm:

Maybe it's just me.

*goes back to my corner*

ugh, i have that fear about every musician or tvstar or whosoever i could possibly meet..i dreamt a lot about muse live recently, before i went to their shows.. i was always afraid the crowd would be bored & nobody would move (ahaha, that happened at rock am ring :rolleyes:) gneh..

YKYATMW you know you should go to sleep because you have to get up early tomorrow for a doctor's appointment (eww) but you just can't stop listening to Muse

oh and if the doctor finds something wrong with me and I might need a surgery or something, I will miss you all very much :supersad: I'm scared :'(

YKYATMW you know you should go to sleep because you have to get up early tomorrow for a doctor's appointment (eww) but you just can't stop listening to Muse

oh and if the doctor finds something wrong with me and I might need a surgery or something, I will miss you all very much :supersad: I'm scared :'(

good luck :supersad: please listen to as much Muse as possible! They give you strength...I sang SFA in my head when I got a bone surgery once and I got out alive and perfectly well :happy:

good luck :supersad: please listen to as much Muse as possible! They give you strength...I sang SFA in my head when I got a bone surgery once and I got out alive and perfectly well :happy:

aww thanks :supersad: bone surgery :eek: that sounds scary

I will listen to as much muse as possible to try to calm myslef down :stunned:

TIRO actaually helped me when i was in the emergency room two nights ago...it was the only song that was stuck in my head for some reason :happy: but it got me through :happy:

Good luck!

You could also pretend to be Matt who David Slade suspects is masochistic. :LOL:

:facepalm: idk. Being slightly masochistic actually helped me get through getting stitches without anesthesia a few years back so... first thing I thought of. :$ :$

Good luck!

You could also pretend to be Matt who David Slade suspects is masochistic. :LOL:

:facepalm: idk. Being slightly masochistic actually helped me get through getting stitches without anesthesia a few years back so... first thing I thought of. :$ :$

thanks, but what's masochistic?

When you've brought and started to read George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty - Four" because of The Resistance! :p but its very good so far! :)

it's good? I need some books for school again, since headphones are more than forbidden..:rolleyes:

well today I found out that YKYATMW you comment situations similiar to some of the muse-moments with their comments (if anyone understood that now).

I mean, I'm german and today I told my niece she caught a ''pwoper fish''..this is too weird for me :$:LOL:

Archived