From a shop in London called Metal Militia. ;)

Want to go there now...:p

I also cut out Muse (letter by letter) from clothes that I want to throw away and them sew them on shirts and bags and stuff... :$

:awesome:

You go on holiday so you draw the muse logo big and bold on a peice of paper, and decorate your holiday room with it. :stunned::stunned::LOL:

And by a Meerkat toy because it reminds you of Matt. :awesome:

YKYATMW you see lots of meerkat toys at Alton Towers and you really want someone to win one because they remind you of Matt. You're then really disappointed because nobody could knock the cans over to win one. :(

Was a great day, though!:D

YKYATMW there was just a fire in the apartment above you and the first thing you do when you come back inside is go on the computer and go on here :D and the whole time I was outside I was worried about my Muse stuff inside :(

oh and on the bright side, I found out there are two guys in my apartment building named Matthew :awesome: one kid who's like 5 years old and the other one is some guy who gave me his jacket 'cause I was freezing :happy::p

I know too many Matts and Chrises. It gets confusing. :facepalm: I only know one other Dominic, though.

...I was actually thinking of naming my future son Dominic if I ever have kids. (because I like the name, not because of Muse, btw) But the only other Dom I know is a total dickwad. :erm:

....When your mum wants to have ceiling Dom on the ceiling of her kitchen....:D

My sister drew ceiling Dom and explained my mum the history of ceiling Dom and then she said that she wants to have him on the ceiling of her kitchen... :rolleyes:

Wow. :LOL:

....When your mum wants to have ceiling Dom on the ceiling of her kitchen....:D

My sister drew ceiling Dom and explained my mum the history of ceiling Dom and then she said that she wants to have him on the ceiling of her kitchen... :rolleyes:

hahaha :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wow. :LOL:

Indeed. (I drew ceiling Dom, btw.)

YKYATMW: You're playing rock band and you're on expert bass and you're headbanging like Chris through every single song and only one of your friends gets the reference :awesome: (my best friend who's also a muser! :D)

:awesome: Chris's epic headbanging is epic.

You know you and your friend are addicted to Muse when you mention the change in bus stops is a conspiracy and she knows you've been influenced by Muse ( I listened to Exopolitics :yesey:) .

Also you derive a strange sense of joy when you realise H8 is on predictive text.Now I can text Space Dementia lyrics like I always wanted :awesome:lol

You know you and your friend are addicted to Muse when you mention the change in bus stops is a conspiracy and she knows you've been influenced by Muse ( I listened to Exopolitics :yesey:) .

Also you derive a strange sense of joy when you realise H8 is on predictive text.Now I can text Space Dementia lyrics like I always wanted :awesome:lol

:awesome: This post is about me! The darned public transport system is out to get us...

They're trying to stop musers getting to each other to plan the resistance.:LOL:

I think the facebook group "No one likes a tory" would be appropriate to mention here

:LOL: Your mum's car saved the day, though. They can't get to her! Unless they ban cars and make everyone use the near useless public transport system :eek:

YKYATMW you get an annoying virus on your computer that stops you from doing anything at all and blocks your internet access so the first thing you do is find your iPod and come on here to see if it still works in the event that the computer explodes. :LOL:

Archived