:awesome:

What kind of spelling test even has the word 'harp' on it? When I was 9 they made us spell 'deoxyribonucleic acid' :LOL:

We are doing like a series of different spelling words and we do a different topic every week, like some of them are sports and last week was music. Harp was the spelling word :\

i use it in hangman ;)

OOOOOOOH. Great idea. Using it forever and always. :chuckle:

We are doing like a series of different spelling words and we do a different topic every week, like some of them are sports and last week was music. Harp was the spelling word :\

Awwwwwh. It's cool that you made something Muse-y out of it :happy:

When your mad that while playing the end part of Stockholm Syndrome, HAARP version on bass, your mp3 player runs out of battery. Then you look at the clock and realize that you've been playing for 3 hours

try a song on repeat for over a week and a half, 24 hours a day including sleep, showers, and church.

:stunned:

and falling away with you's still my favorite muse song. :happy:

try a song on repeat for over a week and a half, 24 hours a day including sleep, showers, and church.

FAWY <3

I play Muse entirely too much on piano. :stunned:

My mom actually grounds me for it :facepalm:

It was any song i felt like playing for those 3 hours

your love for that song is greater than any love of a song I have

YKYATMW to break the silence during one of those msn conversations where there is an awkward 5 minute pause, you randomly demand "GIVE ME ALL THE PEACE AND JOY IN YOUR MIND!" and then carry on as if nothing had happened.

:p

:chuckle: When you discover that you have free internet on your phone for the first month and you immediately come on here. I'm not sure where the enter key is though...

When you are in a spelling test, and the word you have to spell is Harp, and you spell it Haarp

:stunned::LOL::LOL:

That's a serious disadvantage to all Musers out there

I play Muse entirely too much on piano.

My mom actually grounds me for it

Wow. You're my hero! :awesome:

YKYATMW to break the silence during one of those msn conversations where there is an awkward 5 minute pause, you randomly demand "GIVE ME ALL THE PEACE AND JOY IN YOUR MIND!" and then carry on as if nothing had happened.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

when you do you write response essay on a muse article for your year 10 english class.

i don't know what i got for it yet.

Nice one! :thumbsup:

when u take a 2 year old to mc donals to get a happy meal so "he" can get a toy of YOUR personal interest... :chuckle:

DSC00222.jpg

:awesome: Captain Americhris!! :LOL::dance:

YKYATMW: You're at band camp (:awesome:) and you see a kid wearing a HAARP shirt! and you go :awesome: and go like "That's my favorite band, that's awesome!" and then you play Feeling Good and Space Dementia on the piano and go :awesome: and he goes and plays USoE and you go :stunned: because you're jealous that he has that music and you don't but you still are friends with him because you both know that Muse is the best band ever.

:awesome:

and also many people at band camp you talk to love Muse so my marching band is :awesome:

Archived