YKYATMW Bill Gates knows you're addicted to Muse. :eek:

Seriously, I just went on windows photo gallery and it had auto created a load of tags like Bellamy, Wolstenholme, Howard, Dom, Matt, Matthew, Chris, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums, Lead, Vocals etc. What the heck is going on here? There's only one Muse picture in my gallery and it's one of the LOLz...there are others on the computer but I haven't imported them yet and they don't show up. :stunned:

Guest jessychickin
I've watched, like, one Confidential episode. :ninja:

Obviously I need to watch all of zem. *Googles*

YES! DO!

DW confidential is amaaazing!

YKYATMW you wake up and Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest is stuck in your head :D

YKYATMW instead of counting sheep when you're trying to go to sleep, you try to name all the Muse songs :p

I would rather listen to them but I seem to have misplaced my mp3 player charger :(

I'm guilty of this.

And when I get bored in class, I write down the whole discography :facepalm::LOL:

YKYATMW I was in Turkey, and saw some floor tiles in hexagon shapes and was like :awesome:

You go on a boat and refuse to do anything else until you have listened to Starlight.

You can say floccinaucinihilipilification and the alphabet backwards.

You learn to cook pasta just because Matt does, and you use his recipe.

You have been playing the guitar for a month, can't play chords very well but know no songs other than Muse songs.

Whenever you pick up a guitar or piano (not pick up the piano, but yeah) your friend actually shouts at you to not play Muse and you're like :erm: can't play anything other than Muse... and you play feeling good saying its not Muse and you play RBS, Glorious and HTaILY hoping he won't recognise it. And then you go and nick the drumkit and he shouts at you to not play the BOM..Tss.........Tss..BOM..Tss........tss of Hysteria or the BOM.BOM.....BOM..BOM.BOM...TSSS of Guiding Light (about the extent of my drumming skillz), before tipping you off the stool.

You try to aid (or worsen) the tipping off stool by learning the Uprising drums using a Guitar Hero drum kit. I bloody hate that kick pedal.

I'm in my relatively small bedroom, try playing the presunburn riff, and I try to jump around like Matt, and fall over into my keyboard. Then I try to learn the PiB riff (ITS NOT EASY :'() and also jump around and fall over. And try to play TaB like Matt and fail, missing all the strings.

Muse on Confidential? WHICHONEWHICHONEWHICHONEWHICHONE *spaz*

From the top of my head:

Series 2

Ep 1 New New Doctor - Feeling Good

Finale - Hysteria

Series 3

Ep 7 Space Craft - Time Is Running Out

Ep 8 Alter Ego - Knights of Cydonia

Ep 9 Bad Blood - Take A Bow

Ep 10 Do You Remember The First Time? (the one David Tennant directed) - Starlight

Ep 11 'Ello 'Ello - Supermassive Black Hole

Series 4 used Invincible, Uprising and a few others, I think.

Series 5 has used Resistance, Uprising, and Exo-Genesis.

From the top of my head:

Series 2

Ep 1 New New Doctor - Feeling Good

Finale - Hysteria

Series 3

Ep 7 Space Craft - Time Is Running Out

Ep 8 Alter Ego - Knights of Cydonia

Ep 9 Bad Blood - Take A Bow

Ep 10 Do You Remember The First Time? (the one David Tennant directed) - Starlight

Ep 11 'Ello 'Ello - Supermassive Black Hole

Series 4 used Invincible, Uprising and a few others, I think.

Series 5 has used Resistance, Uprising, and Exo-Genesis.

From the top of your head, my elbow! :LOL: You must have an ace memory...myabe you should join a 'You know you're addicted to Doctor Who when...' thread. :p

I'll be joining you if you do...

From the top of your head, my elbow! :LOL: You must have an ace memory...myabe you should join a 'You know you're addicted to Doctor Who when...' thread. :p

I'll be joining you if you do...

LOL, well I'm also a HUGE David Tennant fan, so that's partly to blame why I remember them. I had them all memorized including the Series 4 Confidential episode titles, but I forgot those ones. :LOL:

It's 11:30, your husband is in bed, you have to get up early as shit, and you still sit there with headphones on, MUSE-ing OUT!!

My life.

It's 11:30, your husband is in bed, you have to get up early as shit, and you still sit there with headphones on, MUSE-ing OUT!!

My life.

My life.

I've seen double posts before, but never a triple.

Congrats for making a first for me!

YKYATMW: You're playing hide and seek and Knights of Cydonia is on your mp3 blasting out of speakers and you give yourself away from shouting COME ON WEMBLEY!

It was worth it.

EDIT: just looked at my post and "you give yourself away" reminded me of "don't give yourself up" in B&H. :awesome:

when does he say "don't give yourself up"? :confused:

you are talking about butterflies and hurricanes right?

the first thing I learned was the intro for unintended :p I can't play the rest though :( I've been trying to learn hyper chondriac music...it's pretty easy but I have trouble switching between chords :rolleyes:

Muse's songs are a bit hard for a beginner but everything else is just so boring! :rolleyes:

I'm actually really good at tricking people into thinking I'm really good at guitar, but that's really only when I'm playing ukulele stuff on it. :LOL: For stuff involving more than 4 strings at once I'm absolutely lost. :p I actually tried Escape and Exo-Politics on my cousin's guitar the other day and was able to get through most of it actually...

YKYATMW you can sort of play Muse songs on guitar and you still don't know any chords or anything or even what notes the strings are. :LOL:

YKYATMW Bill Gates knows you're addicted to Muse. :eek:

Seriously, I just went on windows photo gallery and it had auto created a load of tags like Bellamy, Wolstenholme, Howard, Dom, Matt, Matthew, Chris, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums, Lead, Vocals etc. What the heck is going on here? There's only one Muse picture in my gallery and it's one of the LOLz...there are others on the computer but I haven't imported them yet and they don't show up. :stunned:

:eek: Creepy!

Well I fell asleep in class the other day, and the teacher woke me up at the end, and I woke up and yelled "COME ON WEMBLEY!!!" at her :LOL:. Not on purpose, but out of reflex I guess :LOL:

:LOL:

YKYATMW you see Mount Rushmore and immediately think of that one pic in BHAR... that for some reason I can't find right now, but I think you guys know what I'm talking about.

When hearing any Muse song on the radio always makes you smile. Even though you've already heard it a million times.

The only Muse song I ever hear on the radio is Uprising. I still freak out and crank up the volume when it gets played anyway :awesome:

Archived