• 3 weeks later...

- when I don't listen to other bands or singers unless some popular tracks on tv and radio.

- when my life is just about work and Muse

- when I hate somebody sing Muse's songs badly

- when i tried to see them at stage door after the concert (last saturday) while my gastritis was relapsed (finally I gave up and went back to hotel after about 30 minutes waiting)

- when I use Muse's brooches every single day since I bought them 5 years a go in their concert in Singapore

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
...when everytime you see the Muse word, you want to take a picture of it.

And I ducking mean. I was randomly looking through my English student book and something happened. Granted, they're culture-obsessive, but this time it's no brain-trick of mine for me. o_O

20160403_143747.jpg

I'm sure some other people have had Solutions as the main books to learn (British) English from but I don't remember if anyone posted THAT. (TBH I'd really be into discussing Muse with a classmate of mine anyway :D)

Nah, just coincidence :LOL:

And to be honest that took me only a shitload of laterness to realize. You can't have a set of parents addicted to the band and name your children after them when the band doesn't exist yet, only to later "accidentally" giving them same names of the band. :LOL:

YKYATMW:

You keep mishearing 'news' as 'Muse' on the radio, which inevitably ends in disappointment.

Your partner has said multiple times 'Will you shut up about Muse!', which ends in a terrible pun, such as me asking if it's bugging and grating him. *scuttles off in embarrassment*

You and your friend exhausted the avenue of Muse-related puns in normal conversation ages ago.

You are contemplating buying your third Muse T-shirt, despite the fact that you know you will cave at the merchandise stand at the next concert anyway.

Your other half is trying to get you into Minecraft, and you name your place 'Cydonia' without a moment's hesitation.

You've been obsessively watching Hullabaloo, Absolution Tour and HAARP, which have all been on at least twice in the last week.

I should probably get a life :LOL:!

oh yeah and I forgot an YKYATMW: when you play a Muse song to large amount of people and run to someone who lipsyncs to the song... just to think of there's a possibility of another fan..! but then turns out that person is actually lipsyncing to the song because of the movie it was in... yaaah

When I had dinner in a Korean restaurant on the same day for their concert in Seoul just so that I can feel I'm close to them.. :LOL:

Regarding similar things, I got excited to be in London the day they played in the O2. I got to ask someone in metro where that arena is just to find out I already missed it. :LOL:

Well, I'm a bassist and I have headless replica of a Status S-1/Kingbass(kind of a mashup of the two models). I almost never use it on gigs and although it sees some studio use thanks to the extremely clean tone, the song I've played most with it still has to be Uprising. Because, you know, it just has the feeling :D

Archived