That's why I first read it too! I actually found it to be quite good though and not because of Muse

same reason that i read it too and I thought it was amazing :awesome:

I later on found out that we'll be reading it in high school anyway :p oh well :rolleyes:

i've got one for LCCG :awesome:

Me too! :D

getting pleasure from pain, basically. It's technically a disorder... but... y'know. :LOL:

It helps if you get in a fight, though, because they get all confused about why you aren't on the floor crying. Totally not speaking from experience...*cough* :LOL:

YKYATMW you don't get bored in 90 minute queues for rides at Alton Towers because you have TiRO stuck in your head. :p

same reason that i read it too and I thought it was amazing :awesome:

I later on found out that we'll be reading it in high school anyway :p oh well :rolleyes:

Exactly what happened to me. Everyone thought I was insane when the teacher gave us the book and I went "YAY I get to read it again!!" :D

YKYATMW you spend over an hour sewing Muse patches on your school bag :happy: discovered that I'm crap at sewing! :LOL:

Get some iron ons...? :LOL: Where do you even get Muse patches from, anyway?

Single riders is the way forward.

Me and my friend drew a maaaaaasive Muse logo on the beach. Pictures will come soon ;)

Yeah, but I was with my cousins so we were riding together...didn't want to leave them on their own for ages. :p

Yeah, but I was with my cousins so we were riding together...didn't want to leave them on their own for ages. :p

You're in the queue together. Its just the actual ride you dont see each other. But you dont talk on the way round anyway :LOL: We saved so much time :cool:

You're in the queue together. Its just the actual ride you dont see each other. But you dont talk on the way round anyway :LOL: We saved so much time :cool:

No, we were laughing at each other on all the rides and trying to guess what would come next...:LOL:

Should've done that, though...:p

I also cut out Muse (letter by letter) from clothes that I want to throw away and them sew them on shirts and bags and stuff... :$

that is an awesome idea :awesome:

hmm, I don't think I have much clothes with letters on them :( *goes to closet to check*

Archived