When you're watching The Office and for some reason the quote "Yeah. Which, don't get me wrong, can be a really fun distraction, but, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart." makes you think of OUR LOVE COULD BE FOREVERRRRR!!!! So you start singing it.

AND ALSO when was Time is Running Out in Twilight? Because apparently on the "Songs From Twilight iTunes Essentials" thing it's on there. (I wasn't actually looking for it but I was playing NSC and it came up on the side...)

When you're watching The Office and for some reason the quote "Yeah. Which, don't get me wrong, can be a really fun distraction, but, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart." makes you think of OUR LOVE COULD BE FOREVERRRRR!!!! So you start singing it.

love the office almost as much as I love MUSE! I can sort of see Dwight as being a Muser.... :rolleyes:

YKYATM when you fly into a seething rage about there not being enough B-Sides on itunes in America :eek::mad:

love the office almost as much as I love MUSE! I can sort of see Dwight as being a Muser.... :rolleyes:

YKYATM when you fly into a seething rage about there not being enough B-Sides on itunes in America :eek::mad:

HOLY CRAP DWIGHT AS A MUSER. THAT JUST COMBINED TWO OF THE BEST THINGS EVER.

And the iTunes thing is really irritating. And 1.29 is too much for a song...

YKYATMW your friends offer to pay to to shut up about Muse. I fail epicly :LOL:

and when your parents are out all you do is sit on the laptop on the messageboard and research Muse on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0&feature=related

this is the best video :D you guys have probably already seen it

OH and you cry when you get Muse autographs, throw yourself on the floor and hyperventilate ... in front of your whole school class and teacher :awesome:

OH and you cry when you get Muse autographs, throw yourself on the floor and hyperventilate ... in front of your whole school class and teacher :awesome:

:awesome:!!!

you're a pwoper Muser :yesey::LOL:

When you constantly re-enact the "Wanker" video on your sister.

:LOL: epic win! :thumbsup:

YKYATMW you suddenly laugh out loud and make the :awesome: face because in your art classrom, it has heaps of posters on the walls about the different eras of art. One of which was Futurism :awesome:

and when you love your best friend even more when she sneaks in a bit of Muse in the soundtrack for the documentary we made for English :happy:

SMBH, but it was Muse awesomeness, nonetheless :dance:

YKYATM when your uncle just asked you to copy some songs from your pc (he asked for songs from OoS and some from other bands) and you're going to give him all of Muse songs you have ;)

I was like :eek::D when he asked me that, because he never told me he likes them

sorry 'bout my bad english :$

Archived