Are your family appreciative of Muse?

my mom is a total uprising fan, she doesn't know any other song by name though:LOL: I managed to convert my sister into a real muser, although she might not be as fanatic as I am... my dad doesn't really know them, once he was scanning our PC for "useless things he has to delete" and I heard him say: "hey, what the hell is this folder named origin of symmetry? can I delete it?" and I was like "don't...you...DARE TO TOUCH IT!!!!":LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

My Mum came to see them with me, but that wasn't because she likes them :p She sings along to Uprising, Undisclosed Desires and a bit of KoC though.

My Dad likes Blackout because he heard it on talkback radio twice, otherwise he just says that they keep copying people because I always have it on Space Dementia or Butterflies and Hurricanes so he thinks it's Rachmaninov :p

My Dad is indifferent, occasionally says I song I'm playing by them is nice .... my Mum says she likes them, but I think she's just trying to be cool :LOL:

My ten year old sister says she likes them and wants me to teach her MK Ultra on the piano, but once again she's just trying to be cool :rolleyes:

My twin sister though, of all people, HATES them. Only because I like them. She doesn't find anything specifically wrong with them, and she has said she likes Feeling Good and Bliss, but she eventually got annoyed by me talking about them non stop, so now whenever I say the word Muse she hits me or swears at me .... fml I just moved to a new school and no one I know likes Muse.

Seriously, this messageboard is the only way I connect with Musers these days.

LUB YOU GUYS!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

My mom likes them alright I think. She HATES undisclosed desires though, that's one of my favorite songs! My step dad... I honestly don't know... And my 3 year old brother LOVES the resistence! He loves I belong to you because they say his name "Leo" in it. ("she attacks me like a Leo"). So yeah!

My Dad is indifferent, occasionally says I song I'm playing by them is nice .... my Mum says she likes them, but I think she's just trying to be cool :LOL:

My ten year old sister says she likes them and wants me to teach her MK Ultra on the piano, but once again she's just trying to be cool :rolleyes:

My twin sister though, of all people, HATES them. Only because I like them. She doesn't find anything specifically wrong with them, and she has said she likes Feeling Good and Bliss, but she eventually got annoyed by me talking about them non stop, so now whenever I say the word Muse she hits me or swears at me .... fml I just moved to a new school and no one I know likes Muse.

Seriously, this messageboard is the only way I connect with Musers these days.

LUB YOU GUYS!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

OMG you are like me!!!! I know 0 Musers. I know 1 girl who used to like them, but she's moved on to..... I can't say it...... R*******D!!!!!:eek: She's trying to get me into them but i just tell her to shutup;) Good to know there's other lonely Muser out there. Shoutout to all you guys who feel alone!!!

I know 1 girl who used to like them, but she's moved on to..... I can't say it...... R*******D!!!!!:eek: She's trying to get me into them but i just tell her to shutup;)

You know, it is possible to like both bands :rolleyes:

OMG you are like me!!!! I know 0 Musers. I know 1 girl who used to like them, but she's moved on to..... I can't say it...... R*******D!!!!!:eek: She's trying to get me into them but i just tell her to shutup;) Good to know there's other lonely Muser out there. Shoutout to all you guys who feel alone!!!

Hahaha thanks! I had one friend who liked them too but she moved onto ... I can't say it .... ADELAIDE!

Haha we both used to live in the middle of Australia but then she moved then I moved and ... blaaah :(

Anways you are never alone as a Muser! I am always thinking of all you guys <3 xoxoxo

Hahaha thanks! I had one friend who liked them too but she moved onto ... I can't say it .... ADELAIDE!

Haha we both used to live in the middle of Australia but then she moved then I moved and ... blaaah :(

Anways you are never alone as a Muser! I am always thinking of all you guys <3 xoxoxo

"Heelloooooo Adelaide!" "We're in fucking Perth, you dick!" :LOL::kiss:

Shame that Radiohead are better than Muse :(

"OMG whenever I try to get my friends to listen to Muse they just tell me to shut up. THEY ARE SO STUPID AND ANNOYING OMG.

My friends try to get me to listen to Radiohead but I just tell them to shut up lol, Muse fowevah :)"

"OMG whenever I try to get my friends to listen to Muse they just tell me to shut up. THEY ARE SO STUPID AND ANNOYING OMG.

My friends try to get me to listen to Radiohead but I just tell them to shut up lol, Muse fowevah :)"

Leave them be Simon.

Shut up and go listen to Radiohead

Sippe's statement is sort of relevant (without all the teenager-ness of it) except the most I say about muse is if someone said a lyric I mention it quietly or any reference, but not like I scream it or anything. Really it's sort of cooled down, some are too common to even mention anymore, yet all my "friends" (I use the term lightly) say I'm a muse freak. I could say stuff about them, stuff they wouldn't even understand which would make me laugh more, but really it's not worth it anymore. I only get annoyed when people accuse my music when they haven't heard it, but even if they do I don't care much, if at all.

I'm sort of mutual to Radiohead, don't love them, don't hate them, some songs I'm ok with, but I've never really been obsessed with any song.

:yesey:

How did I know you'd agree? :p

Leave them be Simon.

It's true though.

I have no brothers/sisters and I only live with my mum. And she cannot STAND Muse. It's really sad. I wanna take her to a concert to prove to her how awesome they are. She says that she doesn't want to go. Oh well...she'll just have to deal with me listening to Muse and talking about them for the rest of eternity. My friends don't like Muse either so...but I do have my online Musers that I'm very appreciative of :D

Archived