Mmm, so hard to choose only 10 ...but...

1) Time is running out

2) New Born

3) Resistance

4) Knights of Cydonia

5) Panic Station

6) Uprising

7) Undisclosed Desires

8) Hysteria

9) Supermassive Black Hole

10) Survival (it became a sort of soundtrack of my first travel to London, this summer, so I love it so much, because it was a dream turned into truth)

Updating mine as i probably first posted in here when i first joined...and its changed since then;) (in no particular order)

1. Butterflies and Hurricanes

2. Citizen Erased

3. Sunburn

4. Starlight

5. Hysteria

6. Dead Star

7. Panic Station

8. Exogenesis Symphony Part 3: Redemption

9. Liquid State

10. Invincible

Changes from time to time, although Stockholm Syndrome will always be no.1. It's just too good.

1. Stockholm Syndrome

2. Dead Star

3. Citizen Erased

4. Animals

5. Hyper Music

6. New Born

7. Survival

8. Hate This & I'll Love You

9. Micro Cuts

10. The Small Print

I am going to say this and then run away. I KNOW that it's all about opinions, I KNOW we are all different. I KNOW that we all have different tastes. I REALISE that we are all different ages/have different experiences/thoughts according to our age but...

Some 'top 10' songs are sooooo off the chart I am :eek:

And some top 5, least favourite 5 etc are also :eek:

Also some posters can't count :LOL:

Are some posters just being awkward/confrontational/argumentative? OR just being different?

And please don't just be an arse and say I am being all of the above - honest answers would be great. C'mon you know when you are trolling *asks for hassle but doesn't want it thanks*

Some 'top 10' songs are sooooo off the chart I am :eek:

And some top 5, least favourite 5 etc are also :eek:

Are some posters just being awkward/confrontational/argumentative? OR just being different?

What are some examples of what people have said that you consider 'off the chart' for a Top 10?

Also, the simple answer is that different people will like different things. If anyone does put something in their Top 10 just to be awkward, then that's just being silly, but I can't recall ever seeing that really.

Archived