This is so hard to select THE BEST 10 but at the moment its the below ones for me ..

1. Bliss

2. Knights of Cydonia

3. Falling Away With You

4. Butterflies and Hurricanes

5. Starlight

6. Space Dementia

7. New Born

8. Bliss

9. Map Of The Problematique

10. Resistance

:LOL:

You also said Shrinking Universe is 'OK', so I don't know how much faith we can put into anything you say

+1

Hey, you are all piling on me for my opinions (which I always stress are just my opinions). I always knew when I said that some posters top 10 choices are odd, that I would get serious flak and I don't really know why I am surprised that no-one agrees with me. I am not an 'unusual person, and my opinions are normally pretty boring and mainstream in real life. I would bet my life that lots of other people would agree with me, if they were brave enough to come into MM where life is cut-throat and dangerous.

I also have to say that just because 3 or 4 of you say Shrinking Universe is amazing means that I don't know how much faith I can put into anything you all say either :p

Hey, you are all piling on me for my opinions (which I always stress are just my opinions). I always knew when I said that some posters top 10 choices are odd, that I would get serious flak and I don't really know why I am surprised that no-one agrees with me. I am not an 'unusual person, and my opinions are normally pretty boring and mainstream in real life. I would bet my life that lots of other people would agree with me, if they were brave enough to come into MM where life is cut-throat and dangerous.

I also have to say that just because 3 or 4 of you say Shrinking Universe is amazing means that I don't know how much faith I can put into anything you all say either :p

The point is that you can't say anything about strange opinions not fitting into top 10 lists when your opinions are very strange as well.

GL > Shrinking Universe is at least as strange as putting The Groove or something like that in your top 10 list

"People's opinions are weird."

"no u"

"Hey it's my opinion, please respect that"

"People's opinions are weird."

"no u"

"Hey it's my opinion, please respect that"

I never said my opinions weren't weird - they often are! And on here it seems that quite often others are quick to shove their opinions down our throats i.e. 'you are wrong cos guiding light is shit' but then 'Shrinking Universe is amazing'. Oh, I'm sick of it now. How can I compete with the MM clique?

:LOL:

Watching you bash other people is even more fun than being bashed by you :LOL:

Exactly. Bullying is nasty. I am big and old enough to just go *sigh*. Maybe others just avoid coming here, which is a shame as a few new faces would be welcome.

I never said my opinions weren't weird - they often are! And on here it seems that quite often others are quick to shove their opinions down our throats i.e. 'you are wrong cos guiding light is shit' but then 'Shrinking Universe is amazing'. Oh, I'm sick of it now. How can I compete with the MM clique?

Exactly. Bullying is nasty. I am big and old enough to just go *sigh*. Maybe others just avoid coming here, which is a shame as a few new faces would be welcome.

Oh here we go....

*predicts argument totally unrelated to the topic*

Missing the point by just a few miles.

You don't see that you're doing the exact same thing as they are, only being less upfront about it?

"oh, Shrinking Universe is your favourite song?

...really?

I mean...no offence or anything, but that song can't possibly be top 10 material"

Missing the point by just a few miles.

You don't see that you're doing the exact same thing as they are, only being less upfront about it?

"oh, Shrinking Universe is your favourite song?

...really?

I mean...no offence or anything, but that song can't possibly be top 10 material"

Its just becoming a daft tit-for-tat waste of effort now. I would say many of us are as bad as each other. I just wanted to say that *some* top 10s seem to be written to cause controversy, I know I am not the first to dare mention it either (never mind the others who have though it).

My point is "off by miles". Yeah, after the 'me-bashing' I have lost the plot a bit :rolleyes: I have de-railed this enough, I'll stop now :$