What are some examples of what people have said that you consider 'off the chart' for a Top 10?

Also, the simple answer is that different people will like different things. If anyone does put something in their Top 10 just to be awkward, then that's just being silly, but I can't recall ever seeing that really.

Host

Sober

Exo Politics

The Groove

Shrinking Universe

In Your World

Save Me

Recess

House of the Rising Sun

Eternally Missed

I guess we all have the odd song that we love which is unpopular here, but some of those are hard to add to a TOP MUSE 10 - surely?

EDIT: I mean songs that are our ABSOLUTE 10 favourite Muse songs, EVER. House of the Rising Sun? The Groove? Sober? Really?

Host

Sober

Exo Politics

The Groove

Shrinking Universe

In Your World

Save Me

Recess

House of the Rising Sun

Eternally Missed

I guess we all have the odd song that we love which is unpopular here, but some of those are hard to add to a TOP MUSE 10 - surely?

Considering that this is a 'Top 10 songs you enjoy the most' list, no. How is something "hard to add"? Like I said (and is obvious anyway), different people enjoy different things. Personally, Exo-Politics and The Groove were really close to making my list.

Besides, don't you really like Guiding Light?

Host

Sober

Exo Politics

The Groove

Shrinking Universe

In Your World

Save Me

Recess

House of the Rising Sun

Eternally Missed

EDIT: I mean songs that are our ABSOLUTE 10 favourite Muse songs, EVER. House of the Rising Sun? The Groove? Sober? Really?

You love Guiding Light.

Your argument is FOREVER invalid. Especially when you talk about other people's taste.

The Groove and HOTRS are fucking amazing, also.

You love Guiding Light.

Your argument is FOREVER invalid. Especially when you talk about other people's taste.

The Groove and HOTRS are fucking amazing, also.

You like Mumford & Sons.

Anyways,

HOTRS isn't. The Groove is. Her point is though that people list really random songs in top 10's. Like people who claim their favourite Muse album is Hullabaloo. Not saying I agree. She did list some pretty good/well known (ish) songs in her list of "random" songs though.

You like Mumford & Sons.

Anyways,

HOTRS isn't. The Groove is. Her point is though that people list really random songs in top 10's. Like people who claim their favourite Muse album is Hullabaloo. Not saying I agree. She did list some pretty good/well known (ish) songs in her list of "random" songs though.

Thanks for the awesome contribution.

HOTRS is great.

Thanks for the awesome contribution.

HOTRS is great.

Well it was as awesome as yours.

Not saying it isn't good just not "fucking amazing"

Not sure why Shrinking Universe would be weird for a top10 though. One of their most popular b-sides among the fans.

Pretty damn good too.

I was never able to place b-sides properly in my list. I absolutely adore Con-Science, it gives me a feeling no other song on this world does, but still, I find it weird to place it above Butterflies and Hurricanes (my otherwise-all-time-favorite). It sort of occupies no.0 for me:LOL:

I was never able to place b-sides properly in my list. I absolutely adore Con-Science, it gives me a feeling no other song on this world does, but still, I find it weird to place it above Butterflies and Hurricanes (my otherwise-all-time-favorite). It sort of occupies no.0 for me:LOL:

Nothing will ever beat that, from Muse or any other band. It is so, so awesome. I haven't really got into any b-side yet (apart maybe from HCM - and Fury, which isn't a b-side? Fury is amazing). I have heard Con-Science mentioned a few times I must listen to it.

Nothing will ever beat that, from Muse or any other band. It is so, so awesome. I haven't really got into any b-side yet (apart maybe from HCM - and Fury, which isn't a b-side? Fury is amazing). I have heard Con-Science mentioned a few times I must listen to it.

Fury is a b-side.

Well, if we're doing best b-sides...(is there not actually already a thread for that?)

1 - Fury

2 - Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit)

3 - Hyper Chondriac Music

4 - The Groove

5 - Minimum

6 - Twin

7 - Glorious

8 - Eternally Missed

9 - Nishe

10 - Nature_1 / Futurism (Genuinely can't decide between the two)

Host

Sober

Exo Politics

The Groove

Shrinking Universe

In Your World

Save Me

Recess

House of the Rising Sun

Eternally Missed

Shrinking Universe is one of their best, The Groove is a lot of fun and House of the Rising Sun is a good cover.

Archived