What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?  

1,471 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?

Worst: Absolution, thought its still great and has some of the best muse songs on it.

Your'e having a laugh right? It's the worst album with some of the best songs on it, does worst mean something different in Norway than it does in the UK?? :facepalm:.:rolleyes: Absolution is an incredible album, the only album that doesn't have poor track in my opinion.

Your'e having a laugh right? It's the worst album with some of the best songs on it, does worst mean something different in Norway than it does in the UK?? :facepalm:.:rolleyes: Absolution is an incredible album, the only album that doesn't have poor track in my opinion.

Maybe he thinks there are just some really poor tracks on it. I have to be honest, the track referenced in your name isn't great imo =/

Absolution is my third favourite but I can totally see where anyone's coming from if they don't like Absolution much. It's a beautiful album but it could be said there's a proportion of it's songs that don't go anywhere.

And I agree with Obi - TOADA is the worst song on Abso for me at least.

wow, i was right.....the resistance is my favorite:awesome:

and lived up to my expectations but exogenesis had more of an atmospheric feel to it i wasn't expecting, but that is DEFINITELY a good thing!!

by the way....it goes

1. The Resistance

2. Origin Of Symmetry

3. Absolution

4. Black Holes and Revelations

5. Showbiz

• 3 months later...
The Small Print and TOADA are beyond band. It doesn't bring the album down too much, but stops it from being their best.

For me it's Endlessly and TOADA. I adore the start of Abso and I love TSP However, TR and Showbiz are the the only Muse albums I can listen to all the way through without skipping any tracks.

Archived