What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?  

1,471 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?

heard a worrying interview with matt saying he'd like to try out more of stuff like that.. i've said it before and i'll say it again, if i want R&B i'll go listen to some.. muse + R&B = just not the best..

Well tbh I wouldn't mind another Uprising/SMBH

I just don't want another non piano/non guitar track.

Okay Showbiz as an album does not surpass BHaR. Even though some of my favorite songs come from Showbiz, let's be serious. Overdue is beyond bad, Fillip is meh, Sober is just dumb.

This.

I find it difficult to comprehend that someone can prefer Showbiz to BHaR.

(Btw I love both!)

I don't know what it is about Muse music but it gets to me in a wonderful way everytime and The Resistance is no exception. I just bought it today and am so thrilled. I love working out to Muse and after 4 months of laziness I am excited to get down to the gym tomorrow. How weird is that !

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Showbiz is more consistant but BHAR has some amazing tracks, so I'm torn.

In my view, this is what lets Showbiz down. It's consistently meh. Even the standout tracks have been bettered many times over in the years since. And BHAR does indeed have great songs... and Starlight.

So I definitely prefer BHAR. Showbiz doesn't do much for me.

In my view, this is what lets Showbiz down. It's consistently meh. Even the standout tracks have been bettered many times over in the years since. And BHAR does indeed have great songs... and Starlight.

So I definitely prefer BHAR. Showbiz doesn't do much for me.

I love both, they both have awesome memorable tracks, but BHaR imo is still better, stuff like TaB, MoTP, Invincible, Hoodoo and Koc make it so.

Archived