So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Hooray, Finally.... I'd like to discuss more on the Slap Bass featured in this song, or if anyone likes the moaning/screamy sounds that Matt maks on the last chorus... he just goes "aaaaaahhh" it's awesome, I love it, for some reason I get the chills.... he must be speaking a language that gets right into my nervous system

Hooray, Finally.... I'd like to discuss more on the Slap Bass featured in this song, or if anyone likes the moaning/screamy sounds that Matt maks on the last chorus... he just goes "aaaaaahhh" it's awesome, I love it, for some reason I get the chills.... he must be speaking a language that gets right into my nervous system

yes the slapbass is an interesting new thing...and did anyone notice that there is a slight backing up voice when Matt sings

and the moany things are rather rnbish

The thing is, looking at a bit larger scale, Muse is nowhere near being "alternative".

What are they then?

I don't subscribe to this idea that Muse are just a mainstream pop band...

They may not be very left-field but they sound very, very different to most stuff in the mainstream.

I'm all for pop music if it doesn't involve a dance routine, sampling of older music, doesn't involve people talking lyrics because they can't sing, or people singing/talking about how great they are or how tough life has been for them. That's not to say I like everything else mind lol.

How can anyone vote until they've heard it all?

So far, I think it really could go either way, but from the tiny clip I like it! Why I don't quite know, but it's really made me want to listen to Daft Punk's 'Discovery' album for the first time in years. :LOL:

Because some people have heard it all.

Reminds me of Michael Jackson & Savage Garden. Sounds good somehow though.

Archived