So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

In the car this morning, I was listening to Sirius/XM Alt Nation and the Dj Regan said he found another new Muse song and then played UD. I hadn't listened to it but once before online and I must say I love the way this song feels. I emailed him to thank him for making my morning and he replied that he was psyched to be able to play new Muse. :)

So, will this be the 2nd single release?

I really like this song. :happy:

I rather the way Matt rhymes "heart" with "mask" and "past" - proper english!

Like KOC - "no-ones GOING to take me alive!"

Hurrah!

I've always thought it was odd that on the album he says "Gunna" and live he says "Going" :LOL:

I've always thought it was odd that on the album he says "Gunna" and live he says "Going" :LOL:

You know I actually gave that some thought a while back. I was thinking it's because when he's playing to foreign audiences, maybe they don't know the word "gonna", so he says going to? And he just got into the habit of doing it that way all the time live. Maybe... :erm:

:yesey:

Can't wait for this live. Lucky tinmuff people. The opening keytar sequence is incredible.

It sent shivers down my spine on Saturday. Absolutely bursting with sexual energy. I captured the whole song on video but was disappointed with the sound, such a shame :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ZVc59PFqo&feature=PlayList&p=6028193BF1BBA3D0&index=6&fmt=18

I think this song, along with US, will be my all-time fav on this album.

I cannot wait to hear it live again in November! It's going to give me the horn big-time!:D

A lot people seem to be bashing it strictly because of possible association to timberland and its twilightliness.

I like it for what it is, different and tasteful.

I had thought the lyrics would be perfect for Twilight or TrueBlood, much the same for quite a few of Dephece Modes tracks......I knowpeople will hate that! :D

To be honest, from the references Muse made to UD in various interviews, i.e. first song with no guitar, timbaland beats etc. I was kinda dreading what this would turn out like.

But..... I can't get it out of my head, am in love with the song, the beat, Matt's voice, the lyrics, very sexy, hypnotic and personal. I could definitely see this being the next single.

:cool:

Archived