So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

This is going to be a horrible, gushing fanboyish post, but this is in my opinion, the best song Muse have done in years. Something incredibly dark, yet sexy about it and I never imagined I'd be describing a Muse track as 'sexy'.

Finally Muse have made a truly great 'pop' track. :happy:

This is going to be a horrible, gushing fanboyish post, but this is in my opinion, the best song Muse have done in years. Something incredibly dark, yet sexy about it and I never imagined I'd be describing a Muse track as 'sexy'.

We danced to this the other night, truely epic.

Was thinking that I wouldn't mind hearing this from a commercial radio station and liking it.

There is no doubt it is a very sexy pop track. Some people won't like it, certainly a grower though.

We danced to this the other night, truely epic.

Indeed we did :happy:

There is no doubt it is a very sexy pop track. Some people won't like it, certainly a grower though.

I don't think it's the sort of thing the majority of Muse fans would be into, but I hadn't really any interest in this album until I heard this song and suddenly very excited! Shame I'm going to see Bob Log III on Monday :erm:

I've always had a good feeling about this song since hearing the 30 second preview, and now that we've heard it in full I can now say that I absolutely love it :happy: If you haven't listened to it through headphones then please do, because it sounds soo much better :awesome: plus you can hear the awesome background noises, including Matt whispering the second verse in time with his actual singing.

Anyway, amazing song :)

I adore it, but I wish Matt's backing vocals that are in the last chorus featured in all the choruses, it really adds something to it. I adore that last chorus so much.

Same here! I was disappointed that the other choruses don't have these backing vocals, I really feel they're lacking something!

So I finally caved and listened to UD on muse.mu. I dunno, I'm still not really digging it that much. Sounds pretty much like the 30 sec. clip, but longer. I do like the chorus, and have from the beginning, but the rest, meh. I know Muse is really proud of this song because it's so different, but you can't please everyone, I guess. I would say it could be a grower, but for me, growers are usually the more complicated songs, and this is just kinda verse, chorus, verse, chorus, etc.. whispery crap at the end.

Oh well, that and GL are the only 2 songs I feel may not be winners in my view, so I feel really optimistic about all the other songs. :)

I loved hearing this in Teignmouth, and the studio version sounds great too. The synth part played before the live version does seem to be missing on the studio version though from the plays on Zane's show, hopefully it will make an appearance on the final version on the album.

Archived