So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Yeah I think I could have wrote those lyrics and the rhyming.. :rolleyes: but thats the same for most Muse lyrics.... BUT, I don't understand why this song is getting slated so much. One of the reviewers said that the crown were so silent after it was played that is was like muse tumbleweed.... WTF, I was there, I instantly loved this track... it is so sexy and dark and emotional.... I really 'feel' this song.

Edit: Also it is not the first time that Muse and DM have been mentioned. The quiet bit in CE remind me a lot of DM's Somebody..... only a short section but the comparision shouts out.

Yeah I think I could have wrote those lyrics and the rhyming.. :rolleyes: but thats the same for most Muse lyrics.... BUT, I don't understand why this song is getting slated so much. One of the reviewers said that the crown were so silent after it was played that is was like muse tumbleweed.... WTF, I was there, I instantly loved this track... it is so sexy and dark and emotional.... I really 'feel' this song.

It seems like on these boards that the majority of people want to marry this song. I feel like I'm in the minority because I'm not a nutter for it. I imagine I'll grow to love it, but I don't want to over-listen at this point.

I honestly think this song is savage! Probably one of my favourites so far, definitely of the 4 that I've heard the full songs of so far! Uprising a pretty close second and much more typically Musey but yeah I'm liking UD - it's like the Supermassive Blackhole of this album! <3

I absolutely love it. :happy:

I know, it's not heavy, no distorted guitar, but... I still like it. And lyrics are quite good. :)

And I agree - it's like Map of the Problematique. Though this album is going to be sooo different from BH&R. And I didn't expect that. With Muse it is like: expect the unexpected.:rolleyes:

This is going to be a horrible, gushing fanboyish post, but this is in my opinion, the best song Muse have done in years. Something incredibly dark, yet sexy about it and I never imagined I'd be describing a Muse track as 'sexy'.

Finally Muse have made a truly great 'pop' track. :happy:

SBH? Easily?

I just think its perfect. Love every second. :happy:

Then again....the way he says violence is a little squished and odd.

There's still a dispute in my mind whether it's "violence" or "values" but it doesn't sound completely like either. Might be another word entirely.

Another thing, I thought I heard "teach" instead of "tease".

Archived