So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

I loved hearing this in Teignmouth, and the studio version sounds great too. The synth part played before the live version does seem to be missing on the studio version though from the plays on Zane's show, hopefully it will make an appearance on the final version on the album.

It doesn't. It's fine though, this song is amazing.

This tune is fucking brilliant, the chorus... i mean, wow?

I have a feeling this could go to number 1 if it's released.

And i hope Matt wouldn't go mad at this comment, but it really has the soul of Queen in it, with the progression in the synths, piano and some of the vocals. But this is only a good thing, obviously.

i just heard the song in full on Triple J this morning (living in Aus ftw!!!), when i first heard my firs reaction was WTF. its sounds very weird and nothing like what Muse would do. and after listening to all the previews i think Muse is going too mainstream.:eek: i haven't heard any truly awesome guitar or bass riffs yet from this album.

i just heard the song in full on Triple J this morning (living in Aus ftw!!!), when i first heard my firs reaction was WTF. its sounds very weird and nothing like what Muse would do. and after listening to all the previews i think Muse is going too mainstream.:eek:i haven't heard any truly awesome guitar or bass riffs yet from this album.

Oh you will my friend, you will...

Nei nei nei. Not happy with this song. I appreciate "change" is exciting, but this is not Muse-like, and there's a lyrics bummed from all kinds of pop songs, like "Please me... Tease me..." for example. Coming from someone who combined piano and hard rock with the so nonsensical yet so incredibly anthemic words "Stretch it like it's a birthsqueeze", Matt really really really can do better than that.

Blam me all you like, this is not a happy fan :(

Archived