So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Yea, it's like you're at a backstreet boys concert with the squealing.

my 17 - 19 year old classmates started being `great´ MUSE fans after Twilight...well good for them...but they could have known them sooner, with me wearing Muse shirts daily to school...:LOL:

and I love the song...the lyrics are just perfect...beautiful...wonderful song,

I heard people didnt know how to react to it at the Teignmouth gig...:LOL:

It was funnier on the Friday, I was with a bunch of people on the disabled platform and they're all like :stunned::wtf: and I'm sitting there singing along to the chorus :LOL:

But afterwards they confessed their love for it :yesey:

and I love the song...the lyrics are just perfect...beautiful...wonderful song,

I heard people didnt know how to react to it at the Teignmouth gig...:LOL:

Yeah, a lot of people were getting into it (me), but some were a bit :eek: I didn't want Muse to feel unloved so I sung along where I could and stuck my hand in the air. I was about the only person in the part where I was standing and the closest to the stage in my area with their hand up, but I didn't care. I loved it :D

It was funnier on the Friday, I was with a bunch of people on the disabled platform and they're all like :stunned::wtf: and I'm sitting there singing along to the chorus :LOL:

But afterwards they confessed their love for it :yesey:

lol

yea well it is COMPELTELY not typical Muse if there is such thing...I guess there is...

I dreamt that I was at that gig, it was a lovely dream...:)

No we do not. =]

This song should be a single. Seems to be being promoted in some ways as one already.

well you obviously arent that looking at your join date to the forum...

I ment the *twillight leads to becoming a muse fan* not the *I am both a fan of twillight and muse* because I am that to...:D

yeah I think itll be a great single...and I think it has a chance to become pretty comercial, not sure if that is good or bad

I'm sure there are people who look on at Muse in a similar way that many Muse fans look on at Twilight fans. I for one can tell you I know many people who think Muse are incredibly over-rated and/or sell outs lol.

Again, none of this affects my taste in music.

I'm sure there are people who look on at Muse in a similar way that many Muse fans look on at Twilight fans. I for one can tell you I know many people who think Muse are incredibly over-rated and/or sell outs lol.

Again, none of this affects my taste in music.

This is so true. It's good liking Muse as well as Twilight. You just have to know neither are proper music or literature. :p

Well, tbh, you shouldn't say that, either. :phu:

well come on you must admit there is a slight difference in how you become a muse fan

its either getting to know muse because one is generally interested in alternative music, and simply that kind of music

or if you hear their song in a commercial film...

but then we must again distinguish if one then starts listening to all their songs and realises that he missed out on the best band on earth

or just pretends to be a fan because Mayers books were inspired by Muse...

well come on you must admit there is a slight difference in how you become a muse fan

its either getting to know muse because one is generally interested in alternative music, and simply that kind of music

or if you hear their song in a commercial film...

but then we must again distinguish if one then starts listening to all their songs and realises that he missed out on the best band on earth

or just pretends to be a fan because Mayers books were inspired by Muse...

The thing is, looking at a bit larger scale, Muse is nowhere near being "alternative".

Archived