So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

I just heard the song for the first time and I am shocked. :eek: This is just one step too far, to me that's not Muse anymore. I just can't take this song seriously, I always feel like laughing when I listen to it. It is by far the weakest song on the album and my personal worst Muse song ever.

I suggest this song to become Britain's contribution to the Eurovision Song Contest, :chuckle: I think chances to win would be great.

Sorry Muse, but :noey:

Yeah, how stupid of Muse! they forgot they're supposed to be a smeared riff machine! How could they be so dumb to try something different!?

Lulz. People in general aren't fans of change. In this case, they're wrong, haha :p! Muse have been pretty ambitious on this album, experimenting with styles that I for one never thought I'd hear them produce... just like Undisclosed Desires and I Belong To You. And yet I think UD is a brilliant take on a R'n'B-esque pop song. Supermassive can be put in that same bracket, but it was lapped up and adored because it had more 'riffage'. Just 'cos this song isn't another New Born, doesn't mean it's not good. Oh well, all diff opinions innit.

Ok, I guess I'm just not a fan of change, but I hate this song so far. I can so see it being the next SMBH that all of the Twilighters love, only a thousand times worse because it's so poppy and UGH. It's just not Muse to me.

But hey, if Muse want to try something different I shouldn't be complaining. One pop, RnB song isn't a big deal and they're still the band I know and love. I think.

I was listenting to this in the car and I heard a really whispery/deep voice underneath Matt's somewhere in the song...creepy

Try it with headphones :) creepy, hell yeah, but still... I love it.

"You trick your lovers

That you're wicked and divine

You may be a sinner

But your innocence is mine" :happy:

I was listenting to this in the car and I heard a really whispery/deep voice underneath Matt's somewhere in the song...creepy

How far into the song is this?! Can't say I've noticed it :$

Mind you, I hadn't heard the Facebook 'plop' on IBTY until I read about it here and now I hear it every time!

Ok, I guess I'm just not a fan of change, but I hate this song so far. I can so see it being the next SMBH that all of the Twilighters love, only a thousand times worse because it's so poppy and UGH. It's just not Muse to me.

But hey, if Muse want to try something different I shouldn't be complaining. One pop, RnB song isn't a big deal and they're still the band I know and love. I think.

Well I'm absolutely not a Twilighter! I've never seen so much as a clip of it or read the back cover of the book but I know I'd hate it!:LOL:

However, I love Undisclosed Desires:phu::p

LIstening to it on the BBC highlights and the live version out shines the studio version purely based on that eerie intro.

I hope they kept the same lights for that song during the Resistance Tour.

+1 I loooove that intro! I really wish it was on the studio version! It would have worked perfectly! Maybe not straight after Resistance, which also opens with ethereal/eerie music, but whatevs, it would've been awesome! Anyways, sooo glad I was there live when they played that version. Wicked performance! :happy: Ohh and I also lovelooooved the USoE piano intro... it actually gave me chills from excitement/anticipation!! :D

I'm pretty sure the eerie-moany voice Bellamy is making is after the second chorus, when it becomes all instrumental and stuff. He just lets out this low eerie groan sort of thing that he likes to do. I like it a lot, makes the song feel even more sexual.

Archived