So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Don't care about the bass, it's the radio so of course it's not going to be the best, I'm talking of the horrible elements in the background pretty much throughout that wreck the slow building aspect of the song.

It didn't flow as well, as it could have...

And it seems that Resistance and even Unnatural Selection suffer from the same disease from the samples...:( :( Please be better than I think you will be, The Resistance!

I beg to differ, Unnatural Selection is quite awesome...

Can't wait to hear the studio recordings! :)

I beg to differ, Unnatural Selection is quite awesome...

Can't wait to hear the studio recordings! :)

Unnatural selection does sound quite good, but there's something about the sample that just doesn't hit home as much as the live video... almost too polished for the song it is. As for Resistance, they fucked up the "could be wrong"s in the studio big time, and there's more horrid woahs in the chorus. I hate that, as I'd almost prefer an album of bad songs to an album of good songs done badly. Fingers crossed I'm wrong and all these issues go away once I really get to know the new record, but...

Unnatural selection does sound quite good, but there's something about the sample that just doesn't hit home as much as the live video... almost too polished for the song it is. As for Resistance, they fucked up the "could be wrong"s in the studio big time, and there's more horrid woahs in the chorus. I hate that, as I'd almost prefer an album of bad songs to an album of good songs done badly. Fingers crossed I'm wrong and all these issues go away once I really get to know the new record, but...

I concur, I do prefer the live recordings of Unnatural Selection, but we'll see, how the rest of the song sounds in the studio version...

They both seem to polarize the fans...

I've heard one or two negative reaction. Admittedly they've been MUCH louder than everyone else, but they're still the minority.

Uprising however there was a large amount of hate (still the loud minority), but more nonetheless.

Archived