It's a valid question...

I'm going to 4 gigs on this tour (2 done so far) and each one of them is special... There were 12 of us who went to Lievin all together and we had such a massive musers meet up in Sheffield... People in the queue kept looking at us going :wtf: as pretty much every hour we would see someone from the board and have a right banter and again about 10 of us watch the gig together and then met with some others at the pub afterwards and spaff :LOL:

I promise you for me every time the light goes down before the intro kicks off I get the same rush of adrenaline :D

Some other people mentioned these meet ups, so I can totally understand the fun in going to lots of different gigs, seeing everyone again. Shame I can only afford one; but ones better than none. :happy:

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Guiding Light

7. Interlude+Hysteria

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Feeling Good

10. Unintended

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight

13. Plug In Baby

14. Time Is Running Out

15. Unnatural Selection

16. Overture

17. Stockholm Syndrome

18. Man With a Harmonica+Knights Of Cydonia

I guess this is the setlist...

Uprising

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Guiding Light

Interlude

Hysteria

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Unintended

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Plug In Baby

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Exogenesis Symphony: Part 1 (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Man With A Harmonica

Knights of Cydonia

What other two you going too?

Let's hope the rumours MK Ultra will be played after Glasgow are true. If not, then there is truly no hope (or at least as far as 2009 is concerned)

Nooo hope for fate, it's a random chance selection. Hmm interesting...

What other two you going too?

Let's hope the rumours MK Ultra will be played after Glasgow are true. If not, then there is truly no hope (or at least as far as 2009 is concerned)

I'm not holding my breath on that one... I'll believe when I actually hear the first notes on stage.

I'm going to London 12th (and the zoo on the 13th!!) and then Paris :happy:

Some other people mentioned these meet ups, so I can totally understand the fun in going to lots of different gigs, seeing everyone again. Shame I can only afford one; but ones better than none. :happy:

Meet ups are lots of lulz...

Absolutely one gig is better than none.

Uprising

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Guiding Light

Interlude

Hysteria

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Unintended

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Plug In Baby

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Exogenesis Symphony: Part 1 (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Man With A Harmonica

Knights of Cydonia

21 songs? (long songs counter balance short ones so yeah, 21)

I count 18, which means you've counted interlude, the bit where it says encore and MWTH :LOL:

Well yeah I've counted interlude, read my reasoning above. Really we should judge the sets based on time and not songs cus it's unfair really.

Good things come to those who wait. Apparently.

If we're good we might get MK Ultra later. Or else, next year maybe. But one day, they will blow us away with it. That song IS incredible. Not suprised everyone is going on about that in several threads haha.

I cant wait for MK Ultra live - reckon it will be next year? Am sure there will be Muse gigs next year (UK over summer please so I can go!) In fact Id love to do a city break somewhere abroad and see Muse too:)

Hope everyone at Dublin had a fab time - Il catch up on this thread tomorrow - off to watch family guy now then get some sleep!

Archived