queuing for 6 hours, 4 rows back dead centre :happy:

i seriously dont know what concert all these people giving out were at cause from where i stood that was seriously amazing!

i now know why people said marlay park was only average for muse!

i actually thought the set list was really good. it included a good mix of old and new and obviously when it is "THE RESISTANCE" tour they're gonna try promote as much of that stuff as they can.

seriously people that was amazing and imo anyone unhappy with it is just looking for something to be negative about.

some stage as well! imagine the effort that went into that like?

wow. :stunned:

i seriously dont know what concert all these people giving out were at cause from where i stood that was seriously amazing!

i actually thought the set list was really good. it included a good mix of old and new and obviously when it is "THE RESISTANCE" tour they're gonna try promote as much of that stuff as they can.

seriously people that was amazing and imo anyone unhappy with it is just looking for something to be negative about.

I'm unhappy because MCD said there would be no pit :mad: Left a bit later than I would of and missed out on the pit because of it :mad:

Other than that Muse were great :D Little bit short, but it was awesome!

the one thing that i found irritating was undisclosed desires...it just didnt sound right at all....and muse knew it because they were frowning and talking to eachother. which was a shame because that song is awesome. but other than that AWESOME. i went absolutely wild during ss and chris was staring at me funny lol

OMG That was the best thing ever! I was smiling like a chimpanzee for the whole thing. The guy in front of me was on the floor bowing before the stage at the end. I arrived at about 6 and got into the pit. We had such a good view.

Matt was so pleased with himself when he was waving the Irish flag through the steam things. :LOL: I was afraid he was going to fall of the side of the stage when he climbed up on the bars.

To all those complaining about Feeling Good, the Irish crowd definately don't think it should be dropped. It got one of the biggest cheers of the night.

The only bad thing was all the sweaty topless men in front of me having a mosh pit. We wer all being squished by them. Security came over to them 4 times and they still didn't stop. I wish they'd been thrown out.

BTW Who was throwing the blown up condoms around at the start? :chuckle:

OMG That was the best thing ever! I was smiling like a chimpanzee for the whole thing. The guy in front of me was on the floor bowing before the stage at the end. I arrived at about 6 and got into the pit. We had such a good view.

Matt was so pleased with himself when he was waving the Irish flag through the steam things. :LOL: I was afraid he was going to fall of the side of the stage when he climbed up on the bars.

To all those complaining about Feeling Good, the Irish crowd definately don't think it should be dropped. It got one of the biggest cheers of the night.

The only bad thing was all the sweaty topless men in front of me having a mosh pit. We wer all being squished by them. Security came over to them 4 times and they still didn't stop. I wish they'd been thrown out.

BTW Who was throwing the blown up condoms around at the start? :chuckle:

Aw, Bells with his little silver shoes going ninety!:LOL: There so many people that I spoke to seeing Muse for the first time, I think that's why the atmosphere was so electric, everyone was so pumped for the gig!

I also noticed the half naked sweaty guys :erm: And I thought the mosh pit was hilarious, security running in every 2 minutes trying to break it up :chuckle:

Aw, Bells with his little silver shoes going ninety!:LOL: There so many people that I spoke to seeing Muse for the first time, I think that's why the atmosphere was so electric, everyone was so pumped for the gig!

I also noticed the half naked sweaty guys :erm: And I thought the mosh pit was hilarious, security running in every 2 minutes trying to break it up :chuckle:

It's not so funny when you get some 40 year olds sweaty back in your face. :p

It's not so funny when you get some 40 year olds sweaty back in your face. :p

Eeeewww! :LOL: I had a brilliant time I have to say. Met some really ace people, did loads of mad jumping around and did some epic dancing.:happy: Everyone was so up for it, not one jaded person in the house!

Eeeewww! :LOL: I had a brilliant time I have to say. Met some really ace people, did loads of mad jumping around and did some epic dancing.:happy: Everyone was so up for it, not one jaded person in the house!

:yesey:

I looked around during SS and everyone looked like they were having epic times.

the one thing that i found irritating was undisclosed desires...it just didnt sound right at all....and muse knew it because they were frowning and talking to eachother. which was a shame because that song is awesome. but other than that AWESOME. i went absolutely wild during ss and chris was staring at me funny lol

Yeah, Undisclosed Desires didn't really work. It wasn't really a sound problem, more that people didn't really know what to do since they'd been moshing and pointing devil fingers at the stage all evening and this wasn't really that sort of song. :LOL:

Yeah, Undisclosed Desires didn't really work. It wasn't really a sound problem, more that people didn't really know what to do since they'd been moshing and pointing devil fingers at the stage all evening and this wasn't really that sort of song. :LOL:

I think Undisclosed Desires should be in the 'Guiding Light slot' because it calms things down, and then Guiding Light can be binned.

Had been quite ill during the ten days prior to the gig last night. Was doing fine until just before the gig started but I think the long walk from the city centre to the O2 in the freezing cold and wet really set me back because by the time it started I had a dreadful headache, my throat was on fire and I felt very sick, not to mention pretty much losing my voice again.

I honestly thought it was going to ruin the gig for me but as soon as Muse came on I think the adrenaline must have flowed making me feel well enough to really enjoy myself. Certainly wasn't jumping about as I'd usually have been, even in the seated area, but did stand for most of the gig and even managed to squawk a few lyrics!

As soon as it finished though I again felt pretty bad. Went out to wait for the Aircoach back to the airport. Came along within five minutes which was great! Stuck our arms right out for it to stop and the bloody driver just ignored us and drove on by!:mad::mad::mad:

Waited another forty-five minutes for another Aircoach to no avail. Eventually had to get a taxi to the airport. Found a very comfy huge seating area which the three of us were able to fully lie down on. Managed about three hours broken sleep before we were asked to sit up at about 4am as the airport started getting busy.

Back home now but feel absolutely shite. I hope I'm over this by Thursday because otherwise I'm really going to struggle with queueing all day then standing for the gig:(

Had been quite ill during the ten days prior to the gig last night. Was doing fine until just before the gig started but I think the long walk from the city centre to the O2 in the freezing cold and wet really set me back because by the time it started I had a dreadful headache, my throat was on fire and I felt very sick, not to mention pretty much losing my voice again.

I honestly thought it was going to ruin the gig for me but as soon as Muse came on I think the adrenaline must have flowed making me feel well enough to really enjoy myself. Certainly wasn't jumping about as I'd usually have been, even in the seated area, but did stand for most of the gig and even managed to squawk a few lyrics!

As soon as it finished though I again felt pretty bad. Went out to wait for the Aircoach back to the airport. Came along within five minutes which was great! Stuck our arms right out for it to stop and the bloody driver just ignored us and drove on by!:mad::mad::mad:

Waited another forty-five minutes for another Aircoach to no avail. Eventually had to get a taxi to the airport. Found a very comfy huge seating area which the three of us were able to fully lie down on. Managed about three hours broken sleep before we were asked to sit up at about 4am as the airport started getting busy.

Back home now but feel absolutely shite. I hope I'm over this by Thursday because otherwise I'm really going to struggle with queueing all day then standing for the gig:(

Awww. Sorry to hear you're feeling shite. :( *Hugsssss*

Aw Pip! :( So sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon.

I never got to the pub yesterday, brought some food to the queuers instead.:LOL: But I hope to see you next Thursday in London.:happy:

:pope::eek::eek: The vid is amazing... is that in the interlude... in the slow part? or is at the begining? I can't recognize... there's a noise crowd.

Nice vid btw :D

Yeah, during the slow part. :happy:

Thanks! :awesome:

Matt playing pib intro on his back was lolsome!:LOL:

imo, they looked As if they were really enjoying themselves. Matt has definitely improved as a showman.

Bad points, guiding light sounded horrible! Sound cutting out during new born and matts bright pink trouser close up shots on the screen(PMT would have loved it!)

I have a video of that. :chuckle:

Yes, yes we did. :LOL:

Whoooop,that was amazing,I think I saw you once somewhere,during the gig,when I was pushed. :chuckle:

My first Muse gig as well,freakin' awesome!

Matt looked absolutely grate. :)

Really? :awesome: I was wearing red skinny jeans and a grey jumper going mad with my best friend who has bright red hair. :chuckle:

My first Muse gig too! LOVED IT. :happy:

He did!

Aww it's a shame you weren't on form, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself for the gig anyway. Don't let the unfortunate events afterwards spoil your memories! :(

Archived