I've wondered this for a while, but those people who go to say 5 or 6 gigs in one tour, doesn't it sort of make it less special each time you go. It's probably just me and my stupid opinions, but I know my one gig (which is the most I could afford) will be so special, whereas I dunno, if I was going to say 4 or 5, it would feel a little less so. :$

Of course, I would love to see them twice, maybe 3 times max on one tour, but I just feel personally, that anymore would sort of lessen the excitement. Maybe its just me. :p

I suppose the excitement for the first gig is always the greatest in a way. You might not be as hyper when entering the arena for, say, the fifth gig in a row, but when they get on and the show starts I feel as happy as I did the first time around. I would go to more gigs if I could, but on the other hand going to every gig is probably one too many. But that's just me. :happy:

Same with me, if it was my choice i would go to every date of the tour or near enough, i dont know why, it's just something about them that makes you ant to see them many times :)

And as soon as the gig is over you want it to start all over again!!

Do you remember that guy who followed Muse around the whole of south america and recorded the audio from each gig? I think is was sousous or something - the bootlegs are all on muselive. That guy must have spent a fortune!

And as soon as the gig is over you want it to start all over again!!

Do you remember that guy who followed Muse around the whole of south america and recorded the audio from each gig? I think is was sousous or something - the bootlegs are all on muselive. That guy must have spent a fortune!

bloody hell.. alright for some :LOL:

I suppose the excitement for the first gig is always the greatest in a way. You might not be as hyper when entering the arena for, say, the fifth gig in a row, but when they get on and the show starts I feel as happy as I did the first time around. I would go to more gigs if I could, but on the other hand going to every gig is probably one too many. But that's just me. :happy:

Yes, I would definitely go to more if i could, I think if I was going to go to more, Id love to go to a non-UK gig. Shame I can't afford the travel at the minute. But, yeh, going to every gig, is a bit pointless; I doubt theres many people who are going to all of them though....

Archived