Super-tired now. :chuckle:

12 hours waiting to see Muse?

It was damn worth it.

My first Muse gig,freakin' awesome.

Hah,they played Feeling Good. :LOL:

Juuuuuuuuuuuust brilliant!

Dommeh talked to us pretty much,whooooooop.:happy:

They damn rocked Dublin!! :awesome:

niall and i were on the barrier sporting burger king hats and 3D glasses. We had an awesome time. Greetings to everyone that we came across haha

Great to heat you two had such an awesome time - I hope there are photographic evidence of your dress attire :D

That was absolutely amazing. I'm in bits.

Had loads of fun in the line too, especially with the suicidal pigeon :LOL:

OMG,that was fucking awesome!!!!

Just got home from the gig.

The crowd went nuts,jeez. :LOL:

Super-tired now. :chuckle:

12 hours waiting to see Muse?

It was damn worth it.

My first Muse gig,freakin' awesome.

Hah,they played Feeling Good. :LOL:

Juuuuuuuuuuuust brilliant!

Dommeh talked to us pretty much,whooooooop.:happy:

They damn rocked Dublin!! :awesome:

Since we were all in the same line, where were you? I showed up around 2, don't recall seeing anyone from the board although i was talking to someone from Galway and i could swear I'd seen her before.

Had a USOE flag shirt and a purple/white checkered hoodie, who some guy offered me sex for :LOL:

niall and i were on the barrier sporting burger king hats and 3D glasses. We had an awesome time. Greetings to everyone that we came across haha

Haha, me and a friend seen you guys :LOL: Didn't know it was you though.

I started off about 8 rows back from the barrier and slowly moved my way up towards the barrier and over towards the 'sick circle', ended up at the second row by time is running out at which point i got absolutely crushed. But it was so much fun :LOL:

:LOL: chizzle

I know for a fact, that at the London gigs, they're playing Do We Need This?, in the nude.

yeh they announced that midway through

although matt did wrap himself entirely in an irish flag at one point which was incredibly cheesy and gay.

Had loads of fun in the line too, especially with the suicidal pigeon :LOL:

Had a USOE flag shirt and a purple/white checkered hoodie,

suicidal pigeon was hilarious!! saw two guys with that checked hoodie in the queue ahead of us - stands out quite a lot! and saw the burger king hats ppl all the way thru!

was in a bright aqua hoodie and coat but pretty bundled up for most of the time so it was easy to miss

i think this was the best muse gig i've been to yet... they were in SUCH GOOD FORM! they were so happy and incredible, and matt kept coming so close to the crowd, im so jealous of the ppl in the front row he was SO SO close!!

dom was very cute as well! and when he got cut off by matt when matt launched into unintended - he so was going to keep rambling :)

the way they took to the flag was really really sweet as well! that was so epic when it was in the air jet!

the stage is so so so epic. i can't actually get over it. and WOO we got such a long set :D 2 hours they must have been wrecked!!! ::awesome::dance:

great to hear from all of you coming back happy!

I've wondered this for a while, but those people who go to say 5 or 6 gigs in one tour, doesn't it sort of make it less special each time you go. It's probably just me and my stupid opinions, but I know my one gig (which is the most I could afford) will be so special, whereas I dunno, if I was going to say 4 or 5, it would feel a little less so. :$

Of course, I would love to see them twice, maybe 3 times max on one tour, but I just feel personally, that anymore would sort of lessen the excitement. Maybe its just me. :p

I can only imagine... but I imagine it would be like sex with the right person, just keeps getting more special even if many things are the same;)

suicidal pigeon was hilarious!! saw two guys with that checked hoodie in the queue ahead of us - stands out quite a lot! and saw the burger king hats ppl all the way thru!

was in a bright aqua hoodie and coat but pretty bundled up for most of the time so it was easy to miss

i think this was the best muse gig i've been to yet... they were in SUCH GOOD FORM! they were so happy and incredible, and matt kept coming so close to the crowd, im so jealous of the ppl in the front row he was SO SO close!!

dom was very cute as well! and when he got cut off by matt when matt launched into unintended - he so was going to keep rambling :)

the way they took to the flag was really really sweet as well! that was so epic when it was in the air jet!

the stage is so so so epic. i can't actually get over it. and WOO we got such a long set :D 2 hours they must have been wrecked!!! ::awesome::dance:

Great little report, thanks for that.:) I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's photos etc tomorrow!

Archived