Finally! Alright time to start the countdown, so who's coming to this? Aaagghh so excited! :happy::happy::happy:

For some travel options from the airport to the venue look through here

For a list of hostel options see here

If you want your name added, pm a mod or mention in this thread.

Attendance:

So far:

Standing

Entrance 1

Dawnthief

garseys

Carolineee

Jake_W

Racket

BellamysSocket

LinMac

New Born Lee

Shotdown

Teamy

glodelton

killervinny

timrich (+ family)

Rebel get by

RiDav

bazzer

Yes-we-need-this

Shazbuckle

Entrance 3

Bekbee

Astronoma

blissfullymuse

Niall

Spittle

Seregon

Futurellama

VibrantXhearts

o0ocroinao0o

Ragoo

plus_mig

hutterflies&burricanes

!Lynam!

hipbones

Olly

TaperJeanGirl

beebsfluff

Zuicide

susibel

Futurellama

Abolyss

A_Muser

Matt's Mrs

heartofsaturdaynight

Seating

Entrance 2

Fall Out Boy

Pip

grosvenormum

scifigeekgirl

sandylou

Sweet3

I'm def goin - cant believe I actually missed all you guys after marlay park even tho i was stayin in d same hostel n all in temple bar - will def hav to wear tshirt wit beebsfluff on it dis time!! so we on for total hostel takeover again??:D

I'm def goin - cant believe I actually missed all you guys after marlay park even tho i was stayin in d same hostel n all in temple bar - will def hav to wear tshirt wit beebsfluff on it dis time!! so we on for total hostel takeover again??:D

t-shirts shall be made, dublin shall be invaded...its THAT time of year again!! :D:D:D:D

Does anybody know if there is a limit to the amount of presale tickets you can buy?

I think its usually about 4-6 maximum for the o2 per ticketmaster account, not too sure on that though :erm:

anybody here been to the o2 before?

Wooo another takeover would be fun! :D

Just hope tickets are as easy to get as they were for Marlay.

considering marlay park didn't sell out, i wouldn't be too worried. If you're desperately worried, get up early, go to your closest ticketmaster outlet, and queue up at 8:30. I did that for oxegen the year muse were playing.

Just posted this in the main UK/EU tour thread, but feel it might be useful for a few of you fans who are also o2 users:

o2 Priority only has a certain amount of tickets. You get sent a code to your mobile once you register interest for that gig and then input that code when booking your ticket/s.

It can either be 48 hours, 24 hours, or even 1 hour before the general sale.

So until we get further information, it's just all speculation at this stage.

considering marlay park didn't sell out, i wouldn't be too worried. If you're desperately worried, get up early, go to your closest ticketmaster outlet, and queue up at 8:30. I did that for oxegen the year muse were playing.

Muse at The Point sold out in 2006 though. And considering Muse had played that plus Oxegen 2007, I'm not too surprised Marlay didn't sell out along with the fact that Irelands favourite band -The Killers :rolleyes: played a week before Muse's Marlay gig.

I will panicking anyway.:LOL:

Just posted this in the main UK/EU tour thread, but feel it might be useful for a few of you fans who are also o2 users:

Yup that is how I plan to get my tickets, or at least try to anyway.

Had a dummy run with the Jonas Bros gig in Dublin the other week, seemed handy enough luckily.

Muse at The Point sold out in 2006 though. And considering Muse had played that plus Oxegen 2007, I'm not too surprised Marlay didn't sell out along with the fact that Irelands favourite band -The Killers :rolleyes: played a week before Muse's Marlay gig.

And there was a load of people who didn't/couldn't go because of the Leaving Cert results, also with there being no Belfast gig so far, they'll get near enough to filling it once over at least :D

Archived