From Olly:

"Feeling good fail in Dublin, beermats on stage though"

Victory!!! Might work better than screaming NOOOOOOOO!!! at the barrier in Sheffield :LOL:

Isn't that every gig now that Olly's been to that's had Feeling Good? I feel sorry for anyone that follows him to concerts :LOL:

Don't say that!! He's going to both London dates...

Victory!!! Might work better than screaming NOOOOOOOO!!! at the barrier in Sheffield :LOL:

Don't say that!! He's going to both London dates...

Ah shit think he's going to Brum too. :( Nevermind ban the megaphone, we need to ban Olly!

I've wondered this for a while, but those people who go to say 5 or 6 gigs in one tour, doesn't it sort of make it less special each time you go. It's probably just me and my stupid opinions, but I know my one gig (which is the most I could afford) will be so special, whereas I dunno, if I was going to say 4 or 5, it would feel a little less so. :$

Of course, I would love to see them twice, maybe 3 times max on one tour, but I just feel personally, that anymore would sort of lessen the excitement. Maybe its just me. :p

I've wondered this for a while, but those people who go to say 5 or 6 gigs in one tour, doesn't it sort of make it less special each time you go. It's probably just me and my stupid opinions, but I know my one gig (which is the most I could afford) will be so special, whereas I dunno, if I was going to say 4 or 5, it would feel a little less so. :$

Of course, I would love to see them twice, maybe 3 times max on one tour, but I just feel personally, that anymore would sort of lessen the excitement. Maybe its just me. :p

:noey: Not for me - I would go every day - seriously :facepalm:

Usually the set lists are a bit more varied and I love going to a non-uk date per tour - excuse for a little trip and mix with fans from other countries and see which songs they prefer.

Bear in mind a lot of the people doing many gigs are friends too, so there's also the social aspect. :)

:noey: Not for me - I would go every day - seriously :facepalm:

Usually the set lists are a bit more varied and I love going to a non-uk date per tour - excuse for a little trip and mix with fans from other countries and see which songs they prefer.

Same with me, if it was my choice i would go to every date of the tour or near enough, i dont know why, it's just something about them that makes you ant to see them many times :)

Archived