Muse Songs That Are Worse Than "Guiding Light"

kueller

So that’s the line we’re using now? :LOL:

:

Also here’s pretty much all replies to you I could find across a couple of threads

There are two posts in there even remotely close to ‘insults’ and they’re blatantly soft, ironic jokes. Ignoring the fact you’ve also called people lazy, for using acronyms, and morons - if you feel this is bullying and need an apology for it, your skin is inhumanly thin fam. Can we get a grip and move on now pls

Oh dear, you have to be unbelievably pedantic to go back and find those quotes just to prove a point. I will let you win the argument just on effort. Thin fam? Really?:rolleyes:

You keep bringing the topic back just to whine about how unfairly you’ve been treated, and when someone shows you the reciepts you try to change the subject to how pedantic people are for showing you you’re wrong. And then you “let” them win.

I’m sure that master suppression technique works amazingly for you usually but right now it’s painfully obvious that you’d rather ridicule Jobby for proving you wrong rather than actually admitting fault.

You keep bringing the topic back just to whine about how unfairly you’ve been treated, and when someone shows you the reciepts you try to change the subject to how pedantic people are for showing you you’re wrong. And then you “let” them win.

I’m sure that master suppression technique works amazingly for you usually but right now it’s painfully obvious that you’d rather ridicule Jobby for proving you wrong rather than actually admitting fault.

Sometimes it's just not worth the bother. I made my point, then jobby proves it by bringing up me calling someone a moron, even though i used the term "jokes" ironically. However when i am rudely called a pleb and i have to take it as a joke. If you guys can't understand what online bullying is, then i will let you have the win.

Guiding Light was probably the worst Muse song when it was released, but since then we've had Revolt, Aftermath, The Globalist, Something Human, Get up and Fight, Thought Contagion and most of the songs on The 2nd Law.. safe to say it's probably not even in the bottom 10 anymore!