Muse Songs That Are Worse Than "Guiding Light"

kueller

I mean some of it is fair of my time here overall so I’m not gonna make a big deal out of it. I can assure him that I’m out enjoying life despite posting here though.

If you are then that's good. My original point stands that you and others do seem to bully those that have an opinion that differs from your own. Yesterday i even got called a pleb.

If you are then that's good. My original point stands that you and others do seem to bully those that have an opinion that differs from your own. Yesterday i even got called a pleb.

phsssshh there hasn’t been bullying in these parts for years, watchu talkin bout

Also imo you can’t really get ultra picky about defending your own opinions whilst saying things like this about people who do like the album:

It seems for some, the more boring the song is, the better it is.

phsssshh there hasn’t been bullying in these parts for years, watchu talkin bout

Lol go back and read the thread on the new album, words like troll are thrown around at those that don't agree with a subset of posters. Then the same posters jump on and start on the so called troll with in-jokes etc..:

Also imo you can’t really get ultra picky about defending your own opinions whilst saying things like this about people who do like the album

Geez that is called an observation not an opinion.

Oh, and The Globalist deserves a mention simply for trying to trick you into thinking 8 mins of mind-numbing awful is worth listening to thanks to being briefly interrupted by an unrelated tacked-on section containing 2 minutes of awesome. I mean, that's just a betrayal. Or awful songwriting.

Yes.

NSC, Save Me, Liquid State, Explorers, Psycho, Mercy, Defector, TG, Drones, Revolt, Aftermath, Overdue.

Lol go back and read the thread on the new album, words like troll are thrown around at those that don't agree with a subset of posters. Then the same posters jump on and start on the so called troll with in-jokes etc..

Eh, one person called another person a troll because he comes in every now and again only to stir up shit. I personally don't think he's a troll though. Oh btw, this is the same guy that was called a troll:

Do you need a safe space while you've been triggered libby? So he cursed a few times, SO WHAT? Man up

You got called pleb as a pretty clear joke (although it might not be easy to tell if you're new). And I "bullied" you because I thought you were being condescending towards others, then I admitted fault when you told me I was wrong.

The only thing you're being challenged on are your musical comparisons, and honestly if you can't handle people disagreeing with you then you're probably not cut out for a forum in general.

You got called pleb as a pretty clear joke (Refer the FAQ, the comment was rude, not a joke.if i may use the same joke back at that poster, they are a cunt) (although it might not be easy to tell if you're new). And I "bullied" you because I thought you were being condescending towards others, then I admitted fault when you told me I was wrong. I missed the apology for your admitted bullying.

The only thing you're being challenged on are your musical comparisons, and honestly if you can't handle people disagreeing with you then you're probably not cut out for a forum in general.Honest and reasoned debates are one thing, like i said there is a subset that bully and jump any for having different opinions.

If you apologise, i'm happy to move on.

Oh fuck it was me that called you a pleb! :LOL: That was a joke. I was insulting you for not knowing about a Pussycat Dolls song. On a rock forum I'd hoped you would appreciate the ironic humour.

Where did i indicate that i didn't know who sang Jai Ho you moron. Joke!

Geez that is called an observation not an opinion.

So that’s the line we’re using now? :LOL:

If you apologise, i'm happy to move on.

:

Fair enough, my bad. Just a bad comparison then :LOL:

Also here’s pretty much all replies to you I could find across a couple of threads

Hot take

7/10 people who call ST boring

are boring

BITM is the most interesting track on the album and you can't listen to it. Then complaining about boring songs. I just don't understand your point.

I mean I don’t really see how this song is anything remotely like that of a boy band

Maybe he doesn't know RATM...

Good to know

OK

That's Pussycat Dolls you pleb.

There are two posts in there even remotely close to ‘insults’ and they’re blatantly soft, ironic jokes. Ignoring the fact you’ve also called people lazy, for using acronyms, and morons - if you feel this is bullying and need an apology for it, your skin is inhumanly thin fam. Can we get a grip and move on now pls

About the same: I Belong To You

Mildly worse: Get Up and Fight, Explorers, Revolt

A fair bit worse: Thought Contagion, Overdue, New Kind of Kick, assorted B-Sides such as Prague, Pink Ego Box, etc

Far, far worse (and incidentally really really fucking dreadful): Aftermath

The worst thing Muse has ever put out: Big Freeze