Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Just noticed it says "No photo - video" on my tickets for the show at the Goffertpark. Does that mean they'll pull a 'Jack White' and won't allow phones? I've never seen that on a Ticketmaster ticket before.

That blurb is pretty common in the US.. pretty sure it just means professional cameras/videocameras.

Worried and excited, Matt says they'll play "melodies" of their heavier songs instead of playing the full things.

I was at the radio x thing where he said this. It's a medley they were thinking of playing, like all the best bits of the heavy songs mashed together for 15 minutes. I think it would be good.

About the Medley thing: I think it's going to be like SBE or La Cigale. One full well known song (Stockholm Syndrome or New Born) and parts or shortened versions of lesser known songs (Dead Star/Micro Cuts/Agitated/Hyper Music) with lyrics not just the riffs

About the Medley thing: I think it's going to be like SBE or La Cigale. One full well known song (Stockholm Syndrome or New Born) and parts or shortened versions of lesser known songs (Dead Star/Micro Cuts/Agitated/Hyper Music) with lyrics not just the riffs

Could be that, I can’t see the short songs being rarities like that though. Maybe one, but I was under the impression that the idea was suggested in response to how they’d manage to fit all the songs they normally play with another new album.

Not too shabby for the Houston show... I see people already reselling them on the ;rateyourseats" site...

Section 107 row 20.... but it could be worse.

PS Anyone know how we go about getting the CD or DIG D/L of the album?

Edited by Museic Fann

From the Montreal promoter's web-site :

"Every ticket purchased online for Muse includes your choice of a CD or digital copy of the new album, Simulation Theory, released on 11/9/2018. You’ll receive instructions via email on how to redeem your album after ticket purchase."

Typically takes 1 to 2 weeks after you've purchased your ticket for that e-mail to arrive

Luc

oh no! which gigs?

I got GA for Oakland and Seats for Sacramento. Vegas tix are not yet acquired. :(

Sacramento would have been easy if it had accepted my first purchase. I got in and selected tickets super quickly--had some great front row seats and had clicked to charge the tickets, but TM kicked me off and said that I had to redo my whole entry. When I tried to go back in, I couldn't log in on my computer and it said that I needed to use a different computer(!!). I'm still locked out on my computer, but I was able to use my phone. I got seats in third row instead of 1st, but I'm still feeling defeated. :LOL:

Vegas tix are through AXS and that's even more of a hot mess than TM! Only certain sections are available for sale right now and the prices are much higher than the CA shows. Seats suck and my sister doesn't want to do GA for this show, so I'm going to see what's available at 1pm first. If it's not much better, then I might bite the bullet and buy a few of those price gouging VIP packages. :LOL: Oooor convince my sister to do GA. We'll be in Vegas for a few days, so spending one day queuing shouldn't take out too much from our Vegas experience. :)

I got GA for Oakland and Seats for Sacramento. Vegas tix are not yet acquired. :(

Sacramento would have been easy if it had accepted my first purchase. I got in and selected tickets super quickly--had some great front row seats and had clicked to charge the tickets, but TM kicked me off and said that I had to redo my whole entry. When I tried to go back in, I couldn't log in on my computer and it said that I needed to use a different computer(!!). I'm still locked out on my computer, but I was able to use my phone. I got seats in third row instead of 1st, but I'm still feeling defeated. :LOL:

Vegas tix are through AXS and that's even more of a hot mess than TM! Only certain sections are available for sale right now and the prices are much higher than the CA shows. Seats suck and my sister doesn't want to do GA for this show, so I'm going to see what's available at 1pm first. If it's not much better, then I might bite the bullet and buy a few of those price gouging VIP packages. :LOL: Oooor convince my sister to do GA. We'll be in Vegas for a few days, so spending one day queuing shouldn't take out too much from our Vegas experience. :)

Waiting for tax season money to pay for hotels and flights like :eek:

From the Montreal promoter's web-site :

"Every ticket purchased online for Muse includes your choice of a CD or digital copy of the new album, Simulation Theory, released on 11/9/2018. You’ll receive instructions via email on how to redeem your album after ticket purchase."

Typically takes 1 to 2 weeks after you've purchased your ticket for that e-mail to arrive

Luc

Did not see that but went back to Evenko page and sure enough...

So I buy a physical copy of CD (which I don't do anymore and still haven't gotten in the mail yet) to get early access to tix that the first 99 tries got me obstructed view. But now that I am successful I'm going to get a free CD of what they forced me to buy? Yeesh.

Did not see that but went back to Evenko page and sure enough...

So I buy a physical copy of CD (which I don't do anymore and still haven't gotten in the mail yet) to get early access to tix that the first 99 tries got me obstructed view. But now that I am successful I'm going to get a free CD of what they forced me to buy? Yeesh.

:LOL: My thoughts exactly. :facepalm: