Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Pre-Sale in Spain:

Pre-sale time: 10:00 local time

Pre-sale open time: 9:50 local time (seen in Twitter)

Going into the link that Muse sent to me: 9:59 (inmedatly in a virtual queue for about 15 minutes)

Result: pre-sale tickets sold out in the floor and and seats.

Oh yes, been there. Total nightmare.

Was easy enough on the members pre-sale though. However, weirdly SIMULATION password ddn't work for me, I had to use my pre-order code:LOL:

Ok, UK shows (current ones at least) bought. Now considering:

Prague - first show of the tour, would be fun, not sure about travel from the airport to the venue though

Krakow - pretty cheap travel, heard it’s nice, not been before

Paris - too close not to, might be a good set too, maybe wait and see if there’s a night 2 though

Madrid - currently the last show and they tend to end the stadium tours w/ some special stuff...also not been before and nice hot weather :chuckle:

Hmmm

I guess all 6, plus any 2nd night in London or Bristol, would be a good haul

Kraków is great, I'm from around there, been studying there. Great town, cheap to eat, drink and party. And pretty! Would recommend :D and I can offer some advice if needed :)

I was at the radio x thing where he said this. It's a medley they were thinking of playing, like all the best bits of the heavy songs mashed together for 15 minutes. I think it would be good.

I hope it will. I'm glad they're trying to fit more into the sets.

So, it took me a few attempts to get tickets earlier, but it was still easier than I expected. How was it for everyone else? I imagine something along the lines of...

"REEEELOOOOOOOAAAAAAD

CRAAAAAAASSSSSSHHH OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUT"

(So sorry, I couldn't resist :LOL: )

Yeah! It took me 3,5h of utter rage (I think the whole street must have heard me cursing) and half of my bloody salary, but I got all the tickets I wanted:musesign:

Kraków is great, I'm from around there, been studying there. Great town, cheap to eat, drink and party. And pretty! Would recommend :D and I can offer some advice if needed :)

Nice, thank you!

I’ll try to organise and work out as much as possible without help but I’ve already had to ask one person a bunch of questions just buying Prague tickets so who knows :chuckle:

You're coming to the Houston gig?

Prague fam

First gig of the stadium tour I meant

So excited to finally be going to the first gig of a tour :awesome: will be so amazing to experience the show without any idea what’s gonna happen beforehand, maybe a debut or old return as well who knows

Funny. I attended the opening show of the much-hyped Guns n' Roses reunion tour. I joked at the time that it was advisable to see the first show because those guys might kill each other before making it to a second show. Defying all expectations, they toured for 2 years straight and Axl was even punctual on a consistent basis.

Ticketmaster is such garbage. I had to try at least 5 fucking times because it kept kicking me out and THEN it made me randomly reset my password in the middle of it so I had to wait for the email and go through all that shit. Finally got row 6 seats, but ugh it was stressful. And one of the times it fucked up I had front row seats.

Looked into doing that one... was it ultimately a hugely elaborate affair?

Nah, just Google translate being useless. There were originally 3 ticket options that turned out to be seats, standing A (golden circle) and standing B. Those each doubled up when the members presale started but, since the members code would only work on one of the doubles, I assumed that just meant it was the same thing but for that presale and that seems right on the ticket tbf.

Basically, if you go for one and want...say, golden circle like me - there’ll be two options saying ‘Stani A’ and just try your code on both to see which one works. From then it’s just like buying any other ticket. Sounds weird but hopefully it’ll make enough sense if you go for one. :chuckle:

Well... finally went for London Stadium, so there here we come. I think I'll do Manchester for something else.

Funny. I attended the opening show of the much-hyped Guns n' Roses reunion tour. I joked at the time that it was advisable to see the first show because those guys might kill each other before making it to a second show. Defying all expectations, they toured for 2 years straight and Axl was even punctual on a consistent basis.

Axl Rose being punctual is perhaps the most surprising element of the whole GnR Not In This Lifetime Tour tbh.

Wasn't it Dublin where they got bottled multiple times for being 3 hours late?

Nah, just Google translate being useless. There were originally 3 ticket options that turned out to be seats, standing A (golden circle) and standing B. Those each doubled up when the members presale started but, since the members code would only work on one of the doubles, I assumed that just meant it was the same thing but for that presale and that seems right on the ticket tbf.

Basically, if you go for one and want...say, golden circle like me - there’ll be two options saying ‘Stani A’ and just try your code on both to see which one works. From then it’s just like buying any other ticket. Sounds weird but hopefully it’ll make enough sense if you go for one. :chuckle:

Huh. When I bought tickets for events in Paris and Milan earlier this year, it provided the option to automatically use English. So quite odd the Czechia ticket site didn't provide the option. Also shows what I know as I thought the Prague show was all GA.

Huh. When I bought tickets for events in Paris and Milan earlier this year, it provided the option to automatically use English. So quite odd the Czechia ticket site didn't provide the option. Also shows what I know as I thought the Prague show was all GA.

Generally ticketmaster do have that option on every site, but it does not always work.

When I tried to get ticket to Rome, English version of their site didn't even show me the option to choose normal tickets (only VIP) - so obviously I failed to do so at album pre-order presale. I had to do it all in Italian second time round :LOL::LOL:

Buying from Ticketmaster, it's print-out only (unless you buy a collector ticket, I guess?) so you should be fine I think?

Thanks the buying process was very straightforward for London.

Unfortunately I was only offered rear seats and after the third attempt I just accepted them.

Oh well at least I'm there!

I'm a bit concerned with their live performances overall since The Drones Tour ended.

I feel as if they aren't playing their songs with the authority, confidence and professionalism they used to.

The delivery seems a bit more sloppy at times and... yeah I don't know.

I've looked back at some early performances of Drones songs recently and it was just a higher level overall.

Also Matts microphone technique gets worse and worse, I feel. Vocals cuts out back and fourth in a way that just doesn't sound very good, it doesn't have the "volume compensation" effect I assume he's aiming for.

I will be interesting to see if it gets better once they start a more proper, longer and on-going tour again.

Not a fan of the clothing so far either. Matts basically had the same kind of cloths as he's wore since Drones tour ended, so you don't get that thought-out visual profile thing, so to speak.

Maybe they're waiting for the real album tour to begin... but yeah, I'd wish something else than bomber and souvenir jackets of different kinds, anyway.

Edited by Dysfunco

Yet another presale, this time via Spotify..

Checked this out this morning just for giggles and only thing available in Montreal was upper deck.

Seems a huge chunk of arena, at least 4 of what would be considered prime sections are handed over to VIP/GOLD/PREMIUM/DIAMOND/PLATINUM/PLUTONIUM seats.

One package gets you a poster and lunchbox for a mere $258 extra :eek:

Best thing to do although it takes nerve of steel is wait closer to show when these tix get released into general ticket pool.