Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Almost impressive how much of a shambles Ticketmaster is

Apparently other people have had tix in their basket but I can't even get past the presale loading page atm? just says it's 'happening now'

Edited by Jobby

Pre-Sale in Spain:

Pre-sale time: 10:00 local time

Pre-sale open time: 9:50 local time (seen in Twitter)

Going into the link that Muse sent to me: 9:59 (inmedatly in a virtual queue for about 15 minutes)

Result: pre-sale tickets sold out in the floor and and seats.

20€ for a stupid code. Hope Muse don't use ticketmaster web in a future, web crashes every 3 minutes, when you select your tickets and press the ''pay'' bottom it give an stupid error which through back into the map of seats.

That seating plan is not clear at all

The seating plan seemed to suggest that pitch standing included the unreserved seat tier, but the options for actually purchasing tickets didn't fit that... we bought pitch tickets in the hope that they'll include the unreserved lower tier because that's the only way we could see to buy them. But yeah. It's really not clear.

The seating plan seemed to suggest that pitch standing included the unreserved seat tier, but the options for actually purchasing tickets didn't fit that... we bought pitch tickets in the hope that they'll include the unreserved lower tier because that's the only way we could see to buy them. But yeah. It's really not clear.

Same problem here. Hoping it’s how it was in Wembley 2010

That's how I read it and that's how it worked at the Wembley shows from memory.

My days of being on the pitch are long over. My poor wee feet cant handle it now :(