Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Not that I'm aware.

I'm expecting higher than the £78 my GA ticket cost for the O2 show on the Drones Tour.

Really? Because Rammstein tickets were £75 for GA (after fees and such), so I was expecting/hoping for something around that price-range. Any more expensive, and I don't know if I could justify it, but I really want to see them on this tour!

I know this has probably been asked a hundred times in here and elsewhere but I need it answering.

My mom pre-ordered the album to get access to this early ticket thing that's going on. Will she be able to get 4 seated tickets for London? I know in most cases you are limited to 2 per transaction but the stadium is huge and we want to all be sat together.

If not I'm guessing it would be better to buy them in general sale and just be sat further away?

I get the feeling that as the new main site doesn't recognise my e-mail that I would need to create a new account, but because its brand new, it may not be eligible for the new member site pre-sale.

May as well take it on the intonation that its going to be album one or out, given I really don't fancy my chances in pre-sale.

Can vary tmk. Saw Radiohead at Old Trafford the other year and that had a golden circle that I imagine wasn’t the band’s idea (and ended up a bit of a disaster). Speculation that their might be one for Goffertpark next year as well, since there’s two ticket prices despite it all being standing.

I seem to recall the Stade de France gigs on the Resistance Tour having Golden Circle, but the Unsustainable Tour shows not having one.

Seating plan on the London Stadium website did not have a Golden Circle, so I'm not anticipating one. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Really? Because Rammstein tickets were £75 for GA (after fees and such), so I was expecting/hoping for something around that price-range. Any more expensive, and I don't know if I could justify it, but I really want to see them on this tour!

Yeah I get the FOMO thing. Guess no Muse gig in 3 years+ by that point means I am quite keen, even if I'm aware it'll be different to the by request shows that I'm still smarting about missing.

Still, would prefer GA for a stadium show. Even more so if it was the London Stadium gig - from when I saw Depeche Mode there, the GA area is enormous even with the Golden Circle they put in.

Edited by forevermusic

This whole album preorder/tickets presale seems to have gone tits up. Warner UK sent me the CD even though the shop has no record of my order. Now they have not sent me the code for the presale. I may end up buying when they are on general sale on Friday. I am not a happy bunny! Also, one email said presale would start at 10am local time and another said 1pm local time. WTF?:mad:

This whole album preorder/tickets presale seems to have gone tits up. Warner UK sent me the CD even though the shop has no record of my order. Now they have not sent me the code for the presale. I may end up buying when they are on general sale on Friday. I am not a happy bunny! Also, one email said presale would start at 10am local time and another said 1pm local time. WTF?:mad:

10am is the general store presale (preorders only?), 1pm is the members presale (everyone on the board).

Edit: also idk if the preorder presale codes have even been sent out yet, can be anytime before 2pm. Member codes are on the members section of the main site.

Edited by Jobby

Also from https://earlyaccess.muse.mu/

Q. How and when will I receive early access?

A. Early access codes and instructions will be emailed to eligible fans automatically on Monday 12th November before 2PM UK time, the day before early access.

UK time is 12:02 PM now.

TM isn't showing a GC on their current 1st June seating plan, which hopefully means they'll have one but it will be first come/first served wristbands (like Wembley in '07).

Crazy number of presale clocks running!

Great password for the main board link... :rolleyes:

TM isn't showing a GC on their current 1st June seating plan, which hopefully means they'll have one but it will be first come/first served wristbands (like Wembley in '07).

What does that mean, first people to show up get a different wrist band? Or first people to buy?

And I know, that members code... :chuckle: why even bother

What does that mean, first people to show up get a different wrist band? Or first people to buy?

And I know, that members code... :chuckle: why even bother

First standing people to show up on the day get given them on entry/exit of the GC bit until they run out of wristbands.

Can't imagine them not having one, just from safety and licensing perspective.

What do you guys think we can expect from the early access VIPs? They haven't really done it at Europe gigs before, so I don't know how the chances are to get to the barrier with a regular ticket. Sucks that they are doing this, money should't be the thing that gets you to the barrier.

What do you guys think we can expect from the early access VIPs? They haven't really done it at Europe gigs before, so I don't know how the chances are to get to the barrier with a regular ticket. Sucks that they are doing this, money should't be the thing that gets you to the barrier.

It depends on the size of the barrier, tbh. It wasn't an issue for the Drones tour because of the 360 stage, but when they did the amphitheater tour here, you basically couldn't get barrier at all unless you had VIP. :mad: Hopefully this won't be as bad because the amphitheater shows had a smaller (straight) stage, and presumably this tour will have some kind of catwalk/b-stage, etc.

Someone's maybe already posted this but there's a golden circle on the seat layout for Manchester on Ticket Master. https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/muse-simulation-theory-world-tour-manchester-08-06-2019/event/1F005565B21D66A5

Click on the map. Sorry I'm not any good at this!

Don't see one for London Stadium.

I think that is the layout for the Spice Girls show. I don't think we've seen any confirmed layouts for Muse yet for the stadium gigs. They are all just generic maps.

I think that is the layout for the Spice Girls show. I don't think we've seen any confirmed layouts for Muse yet for the stadium gigs. They are all just generic maps.

Thanks for that. Just wish they were coming to Scotland, was banking on a smaller tour first then the stadiums. Don't know whether to go for London or Manchester. Hope theres additional dates if they sell out fast. Bloody hate all this. :LOL:

Sucks so much :( and the enhance experience gets access earlier than the premiu bundle, it's just bullshit all over the place. But what can you do :(

I'm stressed since a week. Today it's worse😁

Yeah, it's like... I can barely breathe when I think about tomorrow.

Thanks for that. Just wish they were coming to Scotland, was banking on a smaller tour first then the stadiums. Don't know whether to go for London or Manchester. Hope theres additional dates if they sell out fast. Bloody hate all this. :LOL:

I'm still praying for Scotland... do you think there are any chances they'll add it?:D

I'm still praying for Scotland... do you think there are any chances they'll add it?:D

I really can't call it. As far as I can remember they've never done a Scottish Stadium and there isn't really one the same standard as the English ones, Emirates, etihad etc. Hopefully there's such huge demand that they add more venues and not just several nights in London. I just naively thought we'd get a few nights at the Hydro like last time. :stunned: